breakdown

At night .

Ravi was working in kitchen .she did not know but she feel guilty for ruining shiva life .she is indeed a bad omen who destroys everyone life .firstly she make shivalife hell by marrying her ,she was thankful to Shiva fir giving her shield and now she knew she was worthless daughter and wife .she decided to left house as soon as possible .

At morning :
Shiva ,dev ,zombie ,Dora ,trash sitting  on dining .

Trash :maa please mujhe ek gadi chahiye .

Suman spit the tea.

Suman: ae ... patrani tujhe kya lgta hai paise ped pe ugte hai jab chahiye kharch liye .

Trash :please ........

Suman melt at her cuteness (mujhe trash bilkul bhi cute nhi lgti so please mujhpe gussa mat nikalna 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Suman :theek hai toh risita ke liye ek gadi ayegi .

Suman hug rishita

Ravi comes to serve food to them .she wishes as if her own mother was alive then she also get a chance to hug her own mother .

Ravi comes to dining table and serve them sabzi and rotis .

Ravi :maa main kuch dino ke liye somnath se bahar Jaa rhi hu ....

All are shocked at Ravi statement .

Suman :ae markundi 😡😡😡😡😡abhi risita ke liye  gadi.......

Ravi suddenly speaks .

Ravi :are maa ap tension mat lo voh shoot valon ne ek gadi book krfi hai main uspe jaungi .

Suman :acha aese bol ,mai toh dar gyi kahi jyada kharch na ho jata .

Ravi was feeling heartbroken whenever she was take things from any shop .Sumsn give her lectures about saving but because of nalli trash she did not even care for her .

Shiva stood there .although he felt bad for chipkali going from out of  somnath but he knew chipkali will surely protect herself .

Ravi decided to go away from Shiva

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️