Chapter 4- ℍ𝕚𝕞.

(A/N: Y'all, your author is back😤😤😤!!! My exams are done, though I sucked💀. Sorry for the delay in my updates😅, though my exams were over a while ago, I went on a trip for 10 days and returned yesterday, so I couldn't update, but I'm making this chapter super long, like 900 words😎, so enjoy and love me🥲, lol)

(A/N: Another update, it's been so long since I started the draft of this chapter and I barely updated, I'd like to apologize for the HUGEE delay, and hope you'll like this)

"Oh okay, that's great of him to do", you reply to her, while patting her back.

"I know right, unnie", she agrees.

"We have to take this left, and another left after that to reach home", Minji states, while taking the turn along with you.

***

"Sir, can I leave now? I worked overtime and my sister is waiting at home too", asks Jimin, to his manager in the bar.

"Yes Jimin, and thank you, here's your tip for working overtime today", says the manager, handing 10,000 Won (Korean currency) to him.

(A/N- Yesss, Chimmy is Minji's brother😁😁😁)

While Jimin left his work and was returning home, he stumbled across a dude who was crossing the road while on his phone, seeming diverted.
No worries, cause unlike in K-dramas, there wasn't any car or truck on it's way to murder him in an accident.
That other guy seemed familiar, he gave some 'deja vu' vibes to Jimin.

Keeping that thought in mind, Jimin was crossing the road, and right then an ambulance was going in the fastest speed he's ever seen on the other side of the road where he was about to step, only if a person hadn't held him back.
It was Jungkook, he was a common visitor to the bar Jimin worked at, he seemed like an alcoholic who wants to get sober but the right person for whom he should get right for ain't discovered yet.

"You better watch out, dude", said Jungkook hastily, before walking past him faster than he'd notice.

Jimin snapped into his senses and went behind Jungkook to thank him, but after crossing the road, he couldn't find him.

***

JK POV

I saw him almost die again, can't he be more careful?

After all these days, I finally get to meet my brother, I knew he was now an entrepreneur, but didn't want to meet him, since he still might be bothered about me

As usual, I'm late again....but I at least saved my brother.

While raising up my speed, I climbed the whole building to reach the rooftop, since I can't wait too long for the elevators. I'm already 34 minutes late, and I know that my brother counts on every second available.

(A/N: This incident is purely fictious and has it's sole purpose to represent and give a clear image about one of the things a Vampire can do)

As soon as I went upstairs, I found him sitting on a table while talking to a waitress.

"Actually, another guest is coming miss, after he's here, I'd like to order", I hear hyung telling the waitress.

 "But sir, unfortunately, our store policies don't allow people to stay for any longer than 30 minutes without ordering", she replies back politely.

"Actually, the wait's over, I'm here", I say, while rushing over to the other side wait my chair was placed.

"The same cocky attitude, you really haven't changed much since then", replies hyung, with a slight grin.

"What would you both like to order?", the waitress asks.

"Two chocolate coated doughnuts and a cup of coffee", answers hyung.

"And soju", I add. 

"Soju and doughnut?", gags hyung.

"Okay sir, thank you for your order", she replies before heading away.

"I have something to tell you, hyung", I begin.

"I found Jimin hyung, he reincarnated and currently works at a bar, I really want to apologize but I know he doesn't remember anything, I literally can't get myself to do anything but order more beer to stay and watch him", I continue.

"That's- that's actually great to know, I wanted to find him but I couldn't", hyung replies.

"I too called you here for a reason", he sighs.

"Here's your order", interrupts the waitress.

"Thank you", mumbles hyung.

"Soo, what were you telling?", I ask.

"Ifoundy/n,andsheworksinmycompany", he says in a go, through a single breath.

(A/N: Hat's off if you understood it)

"What? No- No way", I stutter.

"And she doubts if I'm not a human, since I've known her for more than 15 years, I was looking after her, and she seemed to notice how I don't age", confesses hyung.

***

Jimin's POV

As soon as I went home, I found a pair of shoes lying outside, who the hell comes over to another person's house at probably 1:00 in the morning?

"Minji-ah, ne oppa jigeum yogi isso", I say, while stepping inside and closing the door behind.

(Translation: Minji, your brother is here now)

"Oppa, you're finally home", Minji replies, running towards me.

Someone suddenly turns on the lights, I move my head to check.

"Oppa, meet unnie, she rescued me like a hero when there were some annoying perverts bothering me", she says hugging me.

"What? Why didn't you tell me about it?", I ask.

"You were busy and weren't even responding, check your phone", she adds.

"Thank you, miss, I really appreciate that you took care of my sister", I tell to the other girl who was just standing awkwardly.

Why does she look extremely familiar? I just can't recognize where.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part~

I'll try my best to update more often, and since my final exams are gonna begin soon, I won't be active again, but I'll save some drafts to upload.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment!

Hope you have a great day/night ahead.