The Journey

Hey guys, So waise isse pehle publish Kiya tha... But as I am gonna participate in a contest.. I thought to make it an os...

Iss os ko 3 me divide kr sakte h..

And I think half logon ne 1st wala part padha hoga...

One more thing maine na iss os contest UDD GAYE ki host UnpredictableXAn se na bet lagayi h ki in the last part there will be something she didn't expected so mujhe aap sab se bhi jaan na hain... Kya kuch unexpected h isme..

And yeah Very long - mtlb more than 7000 words ka part h so jab ek dam free ho tab hi padhna
And haan the topic is ...Will be together... Forever ( waise toh btane ki jarurat nahi.. afterall itni baar yeh line use ki h maine)

Alright the os

The Blooming

Karan and I met in high school.

Back then, he was the representative for the ignorant and incompetent in our school. Skipping classes, fighting - as long as it was something to do with violating school rules, he has a share in it.

He and I were entirely two extreme opposites. My dictionary only consisted of six words: study hard, make progress every day.

I never expected to have any involvement with him, but perhaps Heavens saw that my life was too dull and stuffed Karan Shergill in.

******

He was getting beaten up by a group of people. I didn't want to be meddlesome, but I couldn't watch him being bullied like that and helped him out of kindness.

But I didn't expect that the next day Karan would tell his friends about how I had a crush on him for a long time and he also began to frequently appear in front of me.

Left with no other choice, I hardened my heart and told the class teacher. Consequently, Karan suffered a scolding, his parents were called too, and he stopped for a long time.

******

But a turn of events came about soon.

It was the last PE period for us 11th class that day. Summer had just begun and the temperature wasn't high. I had been feeling uncomfortable since morning. During the 800 -meter run warmup, my vision became black and I fell on the track.

In the last few seconds before I lost consciousness, I saw many pairs of shoes making their way over.

One of those pairs of shoes were very clean and the shoelaces were tied in a way I had never seen before. But before I could think about it, I had already fainted.

I only found out afterward that it was Karan who carried me to infirmary that day.

He and his friends were passing by the track and just as they were about to say hi, they saw my figure stagger and fall to the ground.

He immediately rushed over to me.

My desk mate may have embellished her own accord when she told me about it as it sounded particularly moving. But I must admit, Karan's face really does move people easily.

Even a stiff and dull person like me was no exception.

*****

The more I interacted with Karan, the more I felt that a person like him was lively, vivid, and interesting. It was a way of life that I'd never known before.

He was not entirely the same as the way he appeared in rumours.

For example, he skipped class to play games for others in an internet cafe to earn money for his grandmother's medical fees.