Prologue Part 1

"Warning: I write 90% of this chapter while I'm sick so I put a lot of disturbing thing in here, please consider before you read it"

"I'm not afraid of death, I'm just afraid that I have to die alone"

A normal and simple dream that everyone can complete without recognize 

"Die you bastard"

A bald man shouting from one of the building and throw a sharp rock at my face create a huge but on my check

But I'm not everyone.

"Why are you even born"

A middle age woman throw a old book at me while give me a disgusted look

No one want to be near me. No one want to talk to me. 

"Hey, look at that demon, I heard that he killed 3 people last night"

"Gross, how can this demon is allow to roam freely around the street , I've already feel disgusted by breathing the same air with him"

"I know right, I feel pity for the mother, such a disgrace to give birth to something as disgusting as him"

2 customer, a middle age man and a  young lady sit comfortably in a tea shop casually cursed the boy and wouldn't care to low their voice when bad mouth the young boy, not that anyone care though. They make cursing the living shit out of a young boy like a everyday thing.

No one want to breath the same air that I breath. They would punch me, kick me, spit on me and casually throwing insult at me. 

A group of children is happily playing in the playground but quickly run away when they see me near the playground, tugging on their parents shirt as they stare at me, trembling and sweating bullet.

They treat me like I'm some kind of plague, a disease that don't have the cure for it. They would gang up and beat me till half dead and left me alone, bleeding and crying without feeling guilty. And sometime they would go as far as rape me because of my feminine expression, make me wear some thing that make me hurt and bleeding, and throw me into the trash bin when they're done like I'm nothing more than a sex toy

A dark, gloomy room appear, saying this room dirty is a underestimate, it make the Augean Stables look like the cleanest place on Earth. Used condoms lying in every corner of the room, a layer of thin dust coating it with some additional spider web, decorate the roof is some beautiful  blood stain and some weird white stuff as an decorated to make the room more colorful and "lively" Standing in the middle of the disgusting mixture of condoms and teared clothes is a group of 3 muscular man and a young boy, one of the man is carrying a big bag on his right arm, and the boy look no more than 11 years old. being tied up on the wall using some metal rope and chain.

"Please *sobs* I beg you, let *sobs* me go-

Before the young boy can finish his sentence, one of the man mercilessly punch in the boy stomach, making him spit out some blood

"Look at this, this pathetic piece of shit is begging for his life, tell that to the family that you killed the other day"

"I'm *sobs* swear that *sobs* I'm not the one who do it. *sobs* please believe me.

The group just laugh their asses of when he mutter out the words. Then one of the man start walking toward the poor boy, give him a kind smile as he kick the younger boy balls, nearly knock him unconscious as he let out a heart breaking scream.