[ONESHOT] Disney event

Requested by: Shidonip

Main interactions with: Cream Unicorn Cookie, Disney Cookies.

THIRD POV
____________________________________

If you have a wish, just look above at the night sky.

For the stars listen to everyone and all.

Once upon a time, there was a Cookie who wished upon a twinkling star, and their earnest wish was granted.

The Witch of Dreams baked for them a beautiful and never-ending tale full of adventures!

Oh, It looks like new friends are waiting to pass through the Cookie Kingdom's gates!

Shall we go over and let them in?

Y/N POV
____________________________________

Gingerbrave had invited me to visit his Kingdom for a couple of weeks, and I obviously agreed.

I haven't been there in a while, have I?

As soon as I arrived, The Sugar Gnomes greeted me excitedly.

They were so happy to see me again, that they even built a little house for me in advance, how sweet.

It has been only 4 days.

I have met new Cookies, and had lots of fun.

This day flew by so fast, that it's nighttime already!

The streets were quiet and the Cookies were ready to go to sleep.

I was sitting on my bed and writing a letter to Pure Vanilla Cookie to tell him how I was doing.

I was planning on sending it tomorrow, so I placed it on the cabinet next to me.

Usually, before I go to sleep, I always look up to the night sky to look at the stars.

And that's so what I did.

Everything was normal, until I noticed something...

"A wishing star..!" -I commented.

It has been a while since I've seen one... It looked so beautiful...

"But, wait! I don't know what to wish for." -I muttered to myself- "I know that you can only wish for something small..."

Hm...

I thought for a bit, before finally deciding.

"I wish that every Cookie will have a sweet dream tonight!" -I said- "That should be enough, right?"

I was fine with my wish, so I just closed the Window and went to sleep.

____________________________________

I woke up because of a strange feeling... As If I was laying on grass.

I opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in my room anymore...

I quickly got up from the ground and looked around in shock and confusion.

What was this place...? Was I dreaming..?

Questions were flooding my mind. I didn't know what was going on, but after a minute, I suddenly felt someone's hand touch my shoulder.

That made me jump slightly and turn around in surprise.

Behind me was a Cookie.

Their dough was pink and their outfit was full of pastel colors, such as Pink, blue, yellow and purple.