86 - "Keep an eye out on this and find something to keep those two busy."

Jiang MingYuan let go of her after the kiss.

"When did you get here?"

"Last night," said Cheng Huan.

His hand that was resting on her waist tightened a little but relaxed again before it hurt. The man sighed silently, "Sorry to make you worry about me."

"I'm glad that you are alright," said Cheng Huan as she shook her head.

He put his cheek on her as though they were trying to warm each other up. "Don't come to such a dangerous place next time."

Cheng Huan didn't say anything.

"Hmm?"

"Let's go to a temple when we return home. It's almost New Year." Cheng Huan grabbed onto the man's hand and changed the subject abruptly.

Jiang MingYuan understood that she was rejected what he had said silently but he wasn't able to say anything else that was sterner. He sighed again, "Okay."

"I'm tired." She had been up for over a day. The few hours of nap in the afternoon weren't enough to make up for that.

"Then go to sleep." Jiang MingYuan brought her closer to him. "I'll wake you up when we arrive."

"Mmm." Cheng Huan scooted down some and fell asleep in his arms.

She slept deeply and, when she woke up, they had already arrived at the airport.

***

Jiang MingYuan had planned to return today and has already had his plane readied for him. Even with what had happened, he could still return as planned.

After the scare, everybody who went on the trip was eager to return to China. As such, they didn't spend much time at the hotel but headed to the airport after some paperwork. XingXing was the only one baffled among them all – weren't they here for fun? Why were they already leaving before they had gone anywhere?

As much as XingXing was baffled and bit bothered by it, a five-year-old was easy to fool. Jiang MingYuan looked for some excuses and promised to take him to visit other places in China and that was that.

The trip back was much more comfortable than their trip there. The plane had been modified and all the seats had been removed and made into living room, bedroom, bar, exercise room, nursing room, and conference room etc. There were two huge couches in the living room and could comfortably fit over 10 individuals. The servers on the plane had already food and beverages prepared thoughtfully. The other workers who went with Jiang MingYuan had been busy and anxious for days and could finally relax after they had gotten onto the plane.

Jiang MingYuan understood that they didn't want to be around their boss right now so he didn't stay for long and taken the mother and son to the bedroom.

The bedroom, naturally, was as luxurious as the rest of the plane. It was no smaller than the living room. There was thick carpet on the floor with an area to meet with guest on the outer end, complete with couch and other appliances. There was even a mini bar to one side with lots of red wine in it. There was a large bed on the inside. It looked to be 3~4 meters in width and length. One could freely roll around on it.

Cheng Huan was utterly shocked when she walked inside of the bedroom. She was, after all, someone who could only afford economy when flying. She had never seen a remodeled private plan before.

It took her a while before she had recovered and asked, "This is yours?"

"No, I borrowed it from someone," said Jiang MingYuan.

Then he asked, "Would you like one? I can buy one."

"No, no. That won't be necessary." He sounded casual but Cheng Huan was rattled and turned him down immediately. She was still curious, "How come you borrowed a plane?"