Five

"Are you finished?" Demi questioned looking down at her son who just gave her the biggest grin he could then continuing to run around the room. Demi smiled shaking her head as she held onto a pair of underwear letting her son run around the room butt naked until he got too tired. It had been two years since the death of Joe and Kaylee, it had been hard for them all to get through. Demi saw a therapist every week to cope with everything that happened, getting over Kaylee was one of the hardest things she had to do. When she gave birth to her still born baby Demi didn't have any time to see her daughter but with Kaylee Demi spent four years with her and it was hard to believe that she had buried a child as well as her boyfriend. Demi had kept the engagement ring Joe was going to use before the accident and kept it on her ring finger but on her right hand. It was something she kept with her at all times to remember her loved one.

"Momma." Adam mumbled as he stopped running and made his way over to her.

"Come on baby boy, mommy has a appointment." Demi breathed helping Adam get changed after her released most of his energy. He was an energetic boy for two years old but Demi knew he got that from Joe and his love of sports.

"Poopy." Demi heard a little voice say sighing.

"Is that your way of telling me that you pooped just before we're going out?" Demi questioned the little boy giggling pulling down on his shirt. Demi smiled shaking her head, it was a good job that she always left plenty of time before going out with Adam. She had started potty training him but he wasn't too used to that yet.

Demi pulled up outside her parent's house then shutting the engine off, she climbed out of the car opening the door lifting Adam out of his car seat. The young boy laid his head on his mother's shoulder as his arm wrapped around her neck his spare one coming down by his side. Demi locked the car meeting her mother at the door who had been stood there since she saw her daughter pull up outside the house.

"Nana!" Adam squealed holding his arms out for her, Demi passed him over Dianna holding him correctly in her arms.

"Hi Adam, you get off before you your late." Dianna greeted her Grandson but then demanded to Demi who gave her a smile and Adam a kiss on the head before she climbed back into her car.

"So you've been experiencing vomiting and headaches for a couple of weeks?" The doctor questions as Demi was sat up on the bed looking down at the doctor as she typed on her laptop. Demi just simply nodded her head. "We have to clear any chances that you could be pregnant." Demi was quick to shake her head.

"I haven't had any form of sexual contact with a man since nine months before my son was born two years back, my boyfriend died in that cliff accident and I haven't even had time to think about dating. Adam takes up too much time." Demi explained.

"That's fine but would you take a test anyway? I have some tablets that you could take to ease the vomiting but it would be vital to a foetus if you were to take them. It's just a procedure we have to take." The doctor questioned Demi nodding her head.

"Sure but I know I'm not pregnant." Demi was adamant as she jumped off the bed taking the tests from her hands.

"How is that even possible." Demi breathed as she stared down at the test in her hands. It had two very clear pink lines on the visible part of the test. She couldn't understand how she could be pregnant when she hadn't had sexual intercourse since she conceived. Joe died just over two years ago and she hadn't dated another man. 

—————————————————————-

Comments please!