S I X T E E N

2 years later.

A M A Y A

"You almost killed her Maya like damn. She literally passed out after the second uppercut." Zen mumbled whilst he was driving us back to the mansion.

Zen always accompanies me to my boxing matches. He's always happy when I win, specifically when I punch the shit out of someone.

He always chants."That's my sister motherfuckers and y'all better bow to the queen." Literally after every match.

It's not like I've lost a match before.

"Zen you're being dramatic." He just chuckled at what I said and he kept his eyes on the road.

"Okay but you literally scare the shit out of me. How the fuck did she pass out if you only punched her twice." He smiled.

"I guess I'm getting good at this." I replied."Nope you are the Queen of your own shit Maya and you literally scare me now."

"Yeah I know." I mumbled."Let's just get you home before Sage kills me." Zen joked."Yes please I miss my son." I smiled.

"Says the person who asked me to babysit Khai last night so she could get dicked down." He mumbled with a smile.

"Какой к черту дзен?" I yelled at him, slapping him at the back of his head.
(What the fuck Zen!)

Yes I speak Russian now.

"It's not my fault y'all are loud." He mumbled."Sage don't stop!" He mimicked me as he chuckled.

"I will literally shoot you in the face." I said."Please you know you wouldn't even pinch me." He chuckled.

"But hey look on the bright side atleast you got some dick." He mumbled.

"I hate you Zen." I said, crossing my arms."I love you too Maya." He pinched my cheeks.

S A G E

"Okay little man let's get you cleaned up." I mumbled to my son who was swinging his hands up and down holding the remote.

"Dada?" He he smiled."Yes my boy?" I asked as I wiped his face that had food smeared on it.

"Mama?" He said pointing to the picture of Detka that is framed on the wall. She was holding baby boy on his first birthday.

Zen is also happy that him and Khalil share the same birthday. He even got a tattoo of Khalil's name and their birthday date underneath.

"Yes my boy that's mama." I replied with a smile and Khalil kept on clapping his hands, mumbling gibberish with a huge smile on his face.

After I bathed Khalil we sat down on the living room couch and we watched cartoons.

His favorite cartoon is Regular Show just like Detka.

"Yay!" He blubbered out as he kept on poking my cheek."Khalil stop that!" I chuckled."Piwepe." He said.

"I'll get you your pineapple my boy but stop poking dada's cheek. It's very ticklish." He gave me a confused look.

"Tttt." He said as he giggled.

"Sage we're back!" Zen yelled. I turned my head to their direction.