51

_______________

STRANGER:
THE ARGUING STAGE.
MOST COUPLES WON'T SURVIVE.

neveah slammed the door of her white range rover as legacy and her's argument carried on outside

neveah slammed the door of her white range rover as legacy and her's argument carried on outside. naijer was on his phone tuning in and out tryna make sure legacy ain hit his sister or call her out her name.

"cmon neveah just start the car." naijer said getting annoyed.

she was so pissed she even had rolled the window down to finish the argument.

"after every thing i did for you?" legacy yelled once again.

"neveah lets just go home!"

"bitch fuck you! all the shit you did for me? trick lets talk about all the shit that's happened to me because of you!" neveah shouted back in his face slapping his cigarette out his hand making ash fly onto the pavement.

"man yo ass shoulda left me then. you had two motherfucking years to think about leaving and you didn't! you stayed!"

"hell yeah i stayed so why the fuck would i fucking cheat on you?" she said pointing at him with her long acrylics.

legacy went quiet. he sighed and closed his eyes then opened neveahs car door.

"i hate you." she said as he pulled her out. naijer went back into the house by now.

BUT IS YOU STAYING OR GOING?

"you still hate me?" legacy asked as he held onto a moaning neveahs hips guiding her around his dick. he started twitching inside of her and she began clenching around his length making him slap her ass.

"cut that shit out, im about to nut" he moaned.

"fuck" she groaned as they collapsed on top of each other.

"i think we need a break.." neveah trailed off saying. legacy held his silence and put his clothes back on leaving the room, slamming the door.

she didn't expect him to respond like that.. her eyes filled with tears as she put her clothes on and left the house..

_______________

"Y'ALL BROKE UP?!!" savvy asked on the edge of his seat eager to know more.

neveah sighed and hesitantly nodded. "i told him we need a break.. this wasn't our first argument since he been out. last time half of our china cabinet was on the floor."