The Violin Lesson

"My love, are you ready?!" Antonio shouted from downstairs.
"In a minute!" Joseph replied as he continued to brush his hair and put it in a ponytail.
-
Antonio made sure everything was neatly set up for their violin lessons. Joseph had lately taken interest in his lover's past time, and Antonio couldn't be more honored to teach him his ways.
Joseph looked at himself one more time in the mirror before heading downstairs, perfecting any imperfections.
-
Antonio wided his eyes to the look of his lover. "Wow, you look very elegant. Who is it that you're trying to enchant tonight?" he teased.
"Perhaps a handsome violinist" Joseph teased back with a grin.
They both let out a soft chuckle and Antonio took Joseph's hand to lead him downstairs into the living room.
"What a gentleman you are, Toni"
"It is my pleasure. Take a seat here, my love" he pulled out a chair and placed it from across the couch.
Joseph sat where instructed as Antonio lend him his violin.
"Do you remember what you learned last time?" Antonio asked
"I remember some of the notes I must play"
"Glad that you were attentive, you may begin." He smiled and took a seat on the couch.
Joseph closed his eyes and played in a concentrated manner.
Antonio analyzed Joseph's form, taking in all of his beauty as well.
He began tapping his foot to the rhythm.
"Joseph" Antonio said softly
Joseph stopped playing and opened his eyes. "Yes, Toni?..Did I mess up?" He responded nervously
"No, of course not, you're doing amazing. I'd just like you to sit on my lap"
"Oh, absolutely. If I do happen to mess up please correct me." Joseph said standing up from his chair and moving between Antonio's legs.
"That scenario hasn't occurred yet, there's no need to worry." "Pardon my disturbance, love" Antonio added.
"Don't apologize" Joseph said and began to play again, closing his eyes one more time.
Antonio pulled Joseph's waist closer to him, being able to smell his musky perfume.
He moved Joseph's hair to the side giving him small kisses on his neck as he also rubbed his thighs gently.
"Toni, I can't concentrate" Joseph said shyly
"Don't mind me, keep going"
Antonio then took Joseph's hand correcting it. "You're playing the wrong string"
Joseph's hand followed Antonio's "I'll do better"
Antonio then slowly unbuttoned Joseph's shirt just enough to feel his nipples.
He caressed them and heard Joseph whimper.
"Toni.."
"Don't stop playing, love."
"I really-"
"Shh, you're doing so good" he whispered
Antonio then unbuckled Joseph's pants, making way for his hands to reach Joseph's dick.
Once he did, he delicately stroked it.
He felt Joseph's dick get harder each stroke.
"Agh, Antonio.." Joseph moaned softly.
Antonio took the violin from Joseph's hands and placed it down on the floor.
Joseph then faced Antonio and kissed him, as he bounced on his clothed dick.
"Stop, don't tease me" Antonio said, his breath getting heavier.
"You were doing the same a while ago, don't act so innocent" Joseph replied and began to undress Antonio.
He kissed and left hickeys on his chest which made Antonio groan in pleasure.
"Joseph please just wrap your hands around my dick"
"Be patient, Antonio"
As Joseph went down he finally took Antonio's pants off. He saw how Antonio's dick was already releasing pre cum.
Joseph smirked at Antonio "You really were desperate"
"Oh, be quiet"
Joseph grabbed Antonio's dick, only licking the tip.
Antonio ran his hands through Joseph's hair, ruining his ponytail.
"Joseph, please just hurry"
Joseph did as ordered and took all of Antonio's dick inside his mouth, slowly going up and down.
This made Antonio throw his head back and moan louder.
Hearing Antonio moan turned Joseph even more on and he proceeded to go faster.
"J-Joseph stop"
Joseph stopped and crawled back up to Antonio, kissing his lips, the kiss becoming wet and sloppy.
Antonio took Joseph by his waist and turned him around on the couch, getting the view of his curved body.
He spread Joseph's ass and centered his dick inside.
Struggling with the tightness of his hole.
Joseph gripped the couch and buried his head on it, making muffled moans.
Antonio went harder, slapping Joseph's ass and seeing how his pale skin turned red.
"A-Antonio!" Joseph moaned loudly
"You feel so good, my love"
Antonio reached for Joseph's hair and pulled it, harder each thrust he did.
"Fuck, Antonio!" Joseph's moans quickly becoming into cries of pleasures.
"Oh Joseph..I'm so close" Antonio said stuttering.
"Antonio, don't stop" Joseph replied.
Antonio slowed down as he came closer to his climax and came inside Joseph's ass
"Oh fuck you, Joseph" He whined as he pushed his hair back.
Joseph bit his lip as Antonio's cum filled him up.
Antonio flipped Joseph over, putting his legs above his shoulders.
He spit on Joseph's dick and desperately sucked on it.
Both becoming sweaty, Joseph grasped onto Antonio's hair.
"Shit.."
Joseph felt his cum go in Antonio's mouth as Antonio swallowed.
He whimpered and closed his legs.
Antonio bringing his head up to kiss him.
"You did amazing today, my love" he said between breaths.

_____________________________________

Purrr we done 😘