part 2

Mia bumps into a guy at the beach, he catches her and he looks at her. "Are you following me?" He said. "No I um... I'm h-here with my family.." she says while blushing. He chuckles. He's with his brother, Kaelyn and noah filming a video. "You want to hang and make a video with us?" He asks sternly. "Sure!" Mia says excitedly, "what kind of video is it..?" "Oh its just a summer life hack video!" Brandon pitches in. They go do the video and Brian starts the video. Mia gets distracted with how hes talking and how beautiful his face is. She then snaps out of it when he says her name "You guys remember Mia? She was in the vlog from yesterday since you guys loved her so much, we brought her back!" Mia says hi and does the video with them but the entire time they were doing the video she just couldn't stop  thinking about how Brian said that he brought her back bc the fans loved her. Was he just using her for views? Did he actually have an interest with her or did he just wanted to mess around? Even though it was crowded at the beach and it was hot, she seemed off and Brian noticed and he kept asking if she was fine, she would say yes but he didn't believe her so he'd constantly ask. Mia was getting frustrated that he kept bothering her. When the video was almost over he asked her if she was hungry and she got mad at the mixture of her overthinking and him asking things a lot. She stormed off and he chased her. Kaelyn told Brandon that she didn't like mia and that she was a pick me. Brandon didn't say anything. Mia sat on a bench and started crying.