Jealousy to Clingy

Y/n POV
Me and my boyfriend Jayson Tatum were currently in a argument because he thinks that LaMelo Ball was hitting on me at the game earlier tonight. Jayson can be very jealous sometimes he doesn't like sharing what's "his" he claims. This argument all started when LaMelo Ball would sink deep threes right in front of me and do his celebrations looking at me. He also tried talking to me when Jayson was in the locker room but I didn't have much interests to him. Jayson saw and got extremely jealous so he walked over put his arm over my shoulder and told LaMelo we were in a hurry knowing damn well we weren't.

Anyways I'm currently sitting on the bed, my arms cross with a mad face because he getting me hella mad. "Don't act like I didn't see him fucking checking you out all game. I saw it with my damn eyes Y/n" Jayson almost yelled getting angry.

"Ok? I never flirted back Jayson you don't have to get all riled up at me for not doing anything." I said back while getting up. I was tired of this argument. We had to be going for at least a hour.

While I was about to leave the bedroom he grabbed me by the forearm arm and spun me around so I was leaning against the wall and him in front of me.

"Let go Jayson I'm not in the damn mood to deal with this shit" I yelled at him in the face.

"Same y/n but stop acting like a damn brat" he said in a deep voice. I hate when he dose that he gets me all hot inside when he uses that voice. I turned to look away and I didn't turn to speak or look at him for a good minute till he decided to let me go. He got off me and I looked at him for a split second and left to head into the bathroom.

While I was in the bathroom I took a shower and got ready for bed. When I headed out to the bedroom to get a pillow and blanket to sleep in the guest room.

Jayson saw and started speaking "Where are you going". He sounded man but confused too.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room goodnight" I said while getting my pillow and heading to the door.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me on him and forced hugged me.

"Jay stop" I yelled buy he continue to hug me. After a little I gave up and just laid on him.

"So your gonna stop acting like that now?" He asked.

I huffed and replied "yeah I guess" with just a bit of attitude. I guess he was finally done arguing because all he did was look at me and peck my lips because he then flipped us over so he was on top of me with his head on my chest he then got my hand and put it on his head so I can play with his curls.
____________________________________