the stormy night

it was night time, and britain was fast asleep.

and outside, the rain was pouring heavily..

britain kept fidgeting around in his bed as thunder crashed down outside his window, and lightning flashed in the distance...

he was having a most peculiar dream.

he was making out with France, and seemed to be enjoying it??

normally he would have shoved that bloody frog off him, but this was a dream, so it didn't matter.

France made his way down to Britain's boxers, which had the union flag printed on them (lol).

he slid them down to reveal Britain's large penis, which had stiffened an incredibly large amount from making out with France.

France began to deepthroat Britain's "london", as britain moaned in pleasure..

soon, Britain's "london" twitched, and he came deep jnside france's throat..

however, once britain started cumming, he realised it just wouldn't stop!
(france's perverted ass seemed to be enjoying it though lol)

britain knew something wasn't right, so quickly realising it was all a dream, he tried his hardest (XD) to wake up.

eventually he woke up in the morning to a warm, wet feeling in his bed. he checked under the duvet and quickly realised he had wet his bed! ( :O! )

he then heard the rain falling harshly to the ground outside his house.

britain realised hong kong would be getting up soon, so he decided to hop out of the bed and strip the sheets off before hong kong could see anything of his accident.

he didn't realise, however, that hong kong was already standing at the doorway. he knew what happened.

hong kong didn't say anything, he just walked intense bedroom and helped britain with the sheets, fully aware of the heavy rainstorm that had prevented him (HK) from sleeping that night..

the end!

--------------------

thanks for reading my story! tell me, should I do this with other characters next time?

(I wrote this as the rain poured heavily outside my bedroom window..)