𝟎.𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - do I wanna know?

"𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖,

𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒?"

𝐙𝐨𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Hey, do you wanna come back to mine?" She looked over at him "The rain is getting kinda heavy and my apartment is just round the corner." He muttered, She could not help smiling as his own eyes gazed back into hers, filled with nothing but kindness.

"Yeah of course" she replied almost instantly, his eyes lighting up with her answer, grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

Unaware of their fingers interlocking, they rain through the streets of Brighton, using their phone torch to light their way. Laughs pouring out their mouths, she put all her trust in him to guide h to his place, quickly reaching his apartment.

-

"So um, where do you wanna sleep?" He asked her, standing awkwardly next to each other in the lounge.

"I don't mind whatever's comfortable for you."

"You alright to sleep in my bed? I mean it's double so we'll have a lot of space."

"Yeah of course!"

Smiling over at her, their eyes interlocked, sharing gazes with one other.

"You're really pretty, you know that right?"

"Thank you will! You're not too bad yourself." He let out a loud chuckle, falling back on the set-tee.

Sitting next to him, she let her head fall onto his shoulder, his arm wrapping around hers. The room was filled with silence, but it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable, both of them feeling safe enough to sit together, buried in each other's presence without speaking. Silence is vulnerable, being in a state where you've said all you needed to say but not wanting the conversation to end, not wanting to leave each other so they just sit, saying so much without saying a word.

Letting herself slip away on the man's shoulder she met that morning, not even thinking about the fact they were basically strangers, she slept peacefully.

-

𝐀/𝐍:
Rlly short chapter bc I'm excited to write the next one :)
I've been watching more of teotfw so if my writing style is similar to that I apologize 🥲
Anyways enjoy :D