The Third Chapter.

//features Call_Me_Lo1's oc Red!//

after about a year of searching, gingi and norm were close. norm hated admitting it, but he was warming up. as for gingi, it was just happy to have new friends. as the months went by, no hope was found. nothing of his wife, nothing of his kids. just that stupid picture and trinkets that gingi picked up and showed to norm.

until they met red.

he was out by an old dumpster, hiding. he had heard them from a mile away, and now he wasn't gonna ket them find him. sure, he might be lonely, but who knows what they might do.... the possibilities are endless. gingi gallops through the alleyways. norm was not prepared for it. he still really isnt. eventually, it stops, sniffing the air. red trembles in the dumpster. gingi thumps the top of the dumpster.

"randy?"
"..."
"gingi, get offa the dumpster."
"there's someone in here."
"then lets look..."

norm opens the door, looking at red. he immediately panics, pulling out his gun. he aims and shoots right into reds face.

"OW-"
"FUCKIN- NORM!"
"hhhhh.... who in hell."

red falls into the floor of the dumpster, shaking his head. he pulled off his tv mask, showing his face.

"...darn. well, i guess we're matchin now. cmon, outta there, we needa bandage ya up."

red shakes his head, curling into a ball. norm grabs him by the neck and pulls him out, walking him back to camp.
gingi follows ahead, protecting red.
not a good start.