The End...

As fall crept in and the leaves started to turn brown, Peaches continued to feel trapped in her situation.  Chase had become more and more demanding. Forcing her to stop keeping bugs in the trash and making her preform in endless tiktoks. She was frankly exhausted but still loved Lil Huddy. They had been together for so long it wouldn't be possible for her to leave him out of the blue. Her entire world was him.

That was, until that night. It was a stormy night after an endless day of rain. Needless to say Huddy felt restless and wanted some action, if you know what I mean.... He approached peaches on the couch and started to growl, asserting his alpha like dominance over her. It was truly a sight to behold. Peaches just rolled her eyes at him, she was not in the mood for her daddy alpha tactics. Huddy, being mentally disabled decided this was the perfect time to pouch, scratching Peaches on her tender arm, ripping it to spreads with his 6 inch acrylic nails.

Chase was so turned on at this point he never noticed the fat greasy tears rolling down Peaches face. She took him by the neck and girl boss threw him across the room. As she ran out crying she grabbed the keys to her lambo, her favorite gift of lil Huddy. 

As Peaches sprinted across the lawn she heard the faint cry's of lil Huddy as he alpha stumbled after him, tripping over his large...appendage. 

Roaring off into the night, Peaches felt something new, something that she couldn't remember the last night she felt it, freedom. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 06, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A New Chapter: A PeachesxLilHuddy storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें