Basic Information

Historical au. The rank charts aren't accurate, and some of it is based off of contribution. If a character barely contributes anything, then their ranking will be lower. 

Set in Ancient China (I'm sorry, I just had to for this concept. D:)

(There are different sects, and the highest born would automatically become a crown prince.

Sect Leader of the Sumerian Sect: Kusanali

Sect Leader of the Inazuman Sect: Raiden Shogun [Ei]

Sect Leader of the Liyuean Sect: Morax

Sect Leader of the Mondstadt Sect: Barbatos

Sect Leader of the Snezhnayan Sect: The Tsaritsa <- Is in Hiding. Will not involve themselves in any major/minor wars.)

The most prominent Sects are the Inazuman and Liyuean Sect. A war has broken out between the two, while their sect leaders remain neutral, unwilling to take any part of a fight. The Sumerian Sect has sided with the Inazuman Sect, while the Mondstadt Sect sides with the Liyuean Sect. However, both Barbatos and Kusanali refuse to take any action, until necessary.) However, the Liyuean Sect still surpasses the Inazuman Sect by quite a bit. What benefits the Inazuman Sect though, is that the heirs to the lead of the Liyuean Sect are all out of commission. Four heirs have died, while the remaining (and most powerful) cultivator refuses to take part.

Prominent Cultivators from the Sumerian Sect:

Leader: Kusanali

Elected Heir: Unknown.

Top 7 Cultivators: (Not accurate to lore)

Cyno

Al Haitham

Dehya

Nilou

Candace

Collei (With powers sealed.)

Dori (She acts as a merchant in the black market most of the time, so she barely contributes anything. However, she's done enough to be ranked 7th.)

Prominent Cultivators from the Liyuean Sect:

Leader: Morax, the Defense Master.

Elected Heir(s) during Morax's reign/Chief Cultivator: xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx, Unknown (The last is unknown, as he has gone into hiding for a long time. It should be obvious who.)

Top 7 Cultivators (Mostly/KIND OF Accurate to lore, also based on contributions)

Ganyu; Reunion

Shenhe; Reunion

Ningguang (Contribution based); Nascent Soul

Beidou; Soul Formation

Qiqi;

Yelan

Keqing (Contribution based)

Prominent Cultivators from the Inazuman Sect:

Leader: Raiden Shogun/ Ei

Chief Cultivator: Yae Miko

Top 7 Cultivators: (Not really accurate, also based on contribution)

Kaedehara Kazuha (Candidate to be Heir if Yae Miko declines)

Kamisato Ayato

Kamisato Ayaka

Kujou Sara

Arataki Itto

Sangonomiya Kokomi (Contribution based)

Shikanoin Heizou (Contribution based)

Prominent Cultivators from the Mondstadt Sect:

Leader: Barbatos

Chief Cultivator/Elected Heir: Jean (Contribution and Cultivator based)

Top 7 Cultivators: (Very not accurate, can be based off of a lot of contributions too.)

Lisa (Does not take part in either major or minor battles.)

Diluc (Contribution and Cultivator based.)

Albedo (With powers sealed, and Contribution based.)

Eula (Contribution and Cultivator based)

Kaeya

Mona (Contributes very little, focuses on her own cultivation.)

Amber (Contribution based.)

Spiritual Energy can appear in 7 forms/elements, Pyro, Hydro, Dendro, Cryo, Electro, Geo, and Anemo

World of cultivation.

Levels of Cultivation:

Qi Refinement, Connate, Golden Core, Nascent Soul, Soul Formation, Void, Reunion, and Tribulation (searched it up somewhere)

Qi Refinement- Developing a solid foundation for your other cultivation bases to develop on.

Connate- Developing the Qi necessary to circulate your spiritual energy.

Golden Core- Developing a Golden Core necessary to spread out your meridians and use spiritual energy to attack.

Nascent Soul- A test to show your resolve and determination to further cultivate your Golden core. If failed, your golden Core will not experience any increases in power.

Soul Formation- Strengthening your soul, becoming stronger as a cultivator. This is where most cultivators struggle due to a bottleneck. Creating your own style of attacking or fighting style would be ideal.

Void- Most strong Cultivators remain at this level for the rest of their lives. At this stage, you are already incredibly powerful. The bottleneck is even tighter here.

The last two have only been achieved by Sect Leaders, and certain few other individuals.

Reunion- A stage where you acquire far greater powers, and obtain several hundred more years to live.

And finally:

Tribulation- Only far less than 30 cultivators have ever achieved this level. The exact number is unsure. The ones who reach this level obtain the powers to kill even gods, yet suffer the same.

The main Sects have all come from different parts of the world, and have settled in China. However, some from the Inazuman, Sumerian, or Mondstadt Sects go back to their original home to complete cultivation. Chinese has become a common language spoken.

(Dehya and Al Haitham are Cyno's companions, as with Cyno, they are the top cultivators in The Sumerian Sect.) 

(Note that in Chinese, "她" [she] and "他" [he] sound basically the same. Don't ask why I'm basing it in China even though Sumeru is based in a Desert area/ Indian/Peruvian, but Cyno wasn't born there, he was born in Egypt(?). He went to China to find the main centers of his sect.)