Of course I have to clean up after boys...
There is food everywhere.

Their eyes dart to me as I stand in the kitchen doorway. Wren just smiles at me and Robin eats some Cheerios.

"So dinner? We gonna go?" Wren asks. I move over to Robin.

"Can I have a word, in private. We will go to dinner right after we are done talking." I pull Robin by his ear into the hallway.

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE??" I slapped him on the arm and he winces.

"Ouch mrs. Hulk! Geez, I know you like him, THATS WHY!" I cross my arms over my chest and apologize for slapping his noodle arm. He just looks at me with a sour face.

"Well, go get him tiger." He pushes me back to the couch where the guy I had sex with sits awkwardly alone and silent.

I sit by him quickly and the leather couch makes a weird poof sound. I don't know what to talk about so I just turn on Netflix.

My recents come up, mostly American Horror Story and The Walking Dead.

"I watch those too!" He turns to me quickly, likes little girl excited in a candy shop. I feel my cheeks get warm and I know for a fact I'm blushing hard core.

Robin comes back with a huge bowl of popcorn and about 7 pieces of licorice in his mouth. I turn on AHS season 3 and sit back next to Wren. I pull my legs up to my chest and I see him glance at me in the corner of my eye.

This episode, the witches are killing a ghost stalker by stabbing him to death. Wren turns to me,"Don't stab me like that."

"Only if you don't turn into a stalker ghost, then we are good." I keep my eyes on the screen.
"We are good...together." He barely says it so I can hear. Robin definitely didn't because he's stuffing his face in popcorn and soda.

Wren's hand moves very slowly closer to mine and he rests it so only our pinkies are touching.

I think of Jack. Every time I am with Wren he makes me so happy with a warm feeling all over my body, but then my mind reverts to Jack.

I think of how he hit me, how we would drink all night and wake up with a huge migraine and hangover the next morning.

He was not a healthy relationship.

"Are you okay?" Wren whispers and I turn to him. His face looks genuinely worried about me. I didn't realize I was biting my lip and fidgeting around in the couch.

"Yeah. Let me go get changed and we will go to dinner." I get up and Wren grabs my hand.

"You look great. We aren't going anywhere fancy." I look down at my outfit. I look tacky and ghetto af.

"Alright." I pull the rubber band from my hand and push my long hair in a messy, purple bun.

Robin is still sitting and stuffing his face. Wren grabs his bowl of Cheerios and sets it on the counter. I pause AHS and Robin screams super high pitched.

"Damn! Calm down!" I yell at him. He sits and crosses his arm in a pout like a five year old.

"Do I have to goooo? I'm gonna be third wheeling!" Wren looks at me and shrugs.

"Fine you can stay." Wren says. He pulls me out the door and I make a help-me face at Robin just as the door closes. He smirks and then I don't see him anymore.

Wren is walking to his car, a classic mustang, I don't know what year. I don't know any type of car!

He unlocks it and I go to open my door but he rolls over the hood like a ninja and jumps in front of me.

"No! I am the gentleman, I must open it for the lady!" He screams very loud and I'm too busy laughing at him for the half ninja roll.

I just stand still, staring at his red face.

"Did you like my roll?" He is breathing heavy.

I just burst out laughing and he starts laughing too. We laugh and end up just staring into each other's eyes.

I don't realize his hands are on my elbows till he moves closer to me very slowly. He has a straight face and his eyes are filled with passion and they are very bright.

I close my eyes. I really want this. I do, but Jack keeps popping in my head over and over.

A warm sensation touches my lips, realize Wren's are on mine. I didn't realize I could feel so safe and happy from one person.