40

Chapter 40

Hexadawn Aze Tiaflore’ POV

“Stop cuddling and go to work now!” I hissed to him who don‘t care and just cuddle me at the back. I am resting now since I felt bad. I‘m lazy to goes out. The twins wasn't here because Chaos Mom want their hair to be cut because it‘s long. Also, Reivan wants to have haircut same with Chaos. He didn't move and just hug me. I got annoyed so I got up and stare at him. “Go to work now, Chaos! Don‘t make me repeat. . . You don‘t want me to get mad. . .” I warn him. He pouted like a child.

“Don‘t you love me anymore?” Nakasimangot na ani nya saka bumangon. I stare at him blankly as I push him away. This big baby! It‘s just weeks since We‘ve been together and He‘s acting like a baby. Isang linggo narin syang hindi pumapasok. Noong una hinayaan ko lang pero kanina tumawag ang ama nya.

“I love you but this! Your dad told me your not working anymore! He said You passed him your responsibility!” I said and crossed my shoulder. Masungit na iginulong nya ang kanyang mata saka humiga pabalik. Pilit ko syang binabangon pero nagmatigas sya.

“Please! We‘ve been away for five years, Aze. . . I miss you. . . I miss you so much. . . Also, Don‘t listen to that oldman. Dapat nya lang gawin yan dahil pinasa nya yung company saakin to spend time with Mom. Dapat lang syang bumawi.” Nakanguso nyang ani. He pulled me beside him and cuddle me. “Now, Let‘s  cuddle. He should understand me and work his ass off.” He said.

I just let him because of his reason. Buti nalang nagkaayos sila ng ama nya pagkatapos ko syang sagutin. He even grab the opportunity to pass his work to his father as apology. Tsk, Smart ass baby. I was awake by my thoughts when He called my name. I hummed while looking him. He stare at me lovingly before pouting.

“Kiss me please.” I smiled and kiss him on the lips. I was about to pulled out but He held my tshirt closer to him and then kiss me torridly. I push him while looking at him annoyingly. He laugh at me before kissing me in the forehead.

“Stop making move, Chaos. We just finish a while ago.” Masungit na ani ko. He pinch my cheek and then kiss it afterwards.

“I just can‘t help it. You are too beautiful and tempting. Nagsisisi tuloy ako na pinakawalan kita noon,” He said smirking. I look at him coldly before punching his chest making him groan.

“It‘s not my fault if you chose to cheat on me.” I said sarcastically. He turn into serious asshole after hearing what I‘ve said. I roll my eyes. I know He will overreact. I was just joking though.

“I did not cheat, Aze. She just blacmail me that He‘ll tell you what I really are. She‘s an desperate manipulative brat. Ugh, So annoying. I‘m still disgusted remembering that She kiss me. Ugh,” He said making me smirk coldly.

“Does. . . something happen with you and her? Like, Sex with her?” He look at me disgustingly. Ngumiwi sya at umiling.

“No, Aze! You are even my first! I waited for you for you so many long! Psh, You even ignored me back in elementary.” Nakasimangot nyang ani na ikinatawa ko.

“I just hated you for being so fucking annoying and a brat. Always bullying girls. That‘s why punch you for our first meeting. Remember that, Asshole?” Masungit nya akong inirapan. I roll my eyes on her and smirk. I was aware of him being obsessed with me. I was aware of it whole time. I‘m not numb not to notice it.

“Your obsessed with me. . .” I spoke out of nowhere. I saw how his face went pale as He slowly nod.

“Yeah, Darling. To the point that I pay your bestfriend for you to go on Pierce’ Bar.” He smirk at me. My eyes gone wide. He chuckled on my reaction as He kisses me. “No matter how much I stop it, I just can‘t. That‘s why it called Unstoppable Obsession. You make me so crazy. . . To the point that I did everything for you to notice me. . . Do you know that I paid the principal just us to be paired on university grand ball?” My jaw drop after hearing that.

“What?. . .” He laugh at me and smirk.

“Yes, Baby. . . I was that crazily inlove with you that I even got into the point of stalking you but that was just weeks because dad found out and cage me! Ugh! It was so annoying you know! I can‘t see you!” He throw tantrums like a child.

I click my tounge and look away.

“Anyway, I have apointment with Sylvester. She just come home from France.” His face turn into sour. Pinapadyak-padyak pa nya ang kanyang mga paa. “What?! That‘s nonsense! Cancel your appointment! I want tobe with you!” I glare at him.

“I can‘t and You can‘t do anything about it.” He pouted. I smirk as I get my purse and goes out.

The appointment goes well. We buys so much desserts and eat to luxurious restaurant and Sysvester paid it all. Tsk, I won‘t come if it‘s not free. I hate spending my money. I‘m totally jobless. My brothers and Chaos was just paying for foods because they all want me to stay in the house and take care of the kids. Sayang ang pinag-aralan ko. Gusto kopa namang makipagbardagulan sa korte!

After our gala. I went home feeling tired. I‘m very sleepy. I goes out of my car and go outside. I open the door at halos matumba ako ng may sumabog na confetti saaking uluhan. Napahawak ako saaking dibdib. Nawala ang pagkaantok ko ng makita si Chaos na nakaformal na suot at nakaluhod. He‘s holding a small box with a gold finger. Umawang ang bibig ko ng makita na nandito ang lahat. My cousins, My brothers, my friends, Sylvester was here! She was happily clapping her hands, Stephen who‘s with a girl. He waved at me.

“Hexadawn Aze Tiaflore, Will you marry this sinful man and be with him all his life? Will you marry me?” A fluid flow on my cheeks. Parang sumasabog ang aking dibdib. Halo-halo ang aking nararamdaman. Sya naman ay parang kabang-kaba. Hindi pa sya makatingin saakin. I gulp as I spoke.

“Yes, Chaos! I will marry you!” I said. Namilog ang kanyang mga mata. Sinuot nya ang singsing saka ako niyakap ng mahigpit. Niyakap ko sya pabalik at pumikit.

Ah, Smells like home.

. . . . . . . . .