Face off

Two weeks passed after that night there was huge void between Twinj. Before they used to talk a little but now it stopped. They hardly interact with eachother things became awkward with them . Specially Twinkle used to run away from Kunj whenever she see him she remembers after morning incident.
They never talked about that night.

Flashback
Sunrays falling on Twinj disturbing their sleep. Twinkle was upon Kunj her head resting on his chest and Kunj hands around her back protectively holding her they were covered with a blanket. Twinkle was nuzzling her face in Kunj neck as sunrays were distrubing her. On feeling tickling Kunj wakes up he rubbed his eyes and open his eyes the scene he witness leaves him dumfounded. His hold around her back loosen and on feeling movement Twinkle also wake up. She look at him and smiled then she realised their position. She look at him stunned and move away. She covered herself and hold the blanket tightly. Twinj look at eachother with shock Twinkle face turned crimson red while Kunj ears were slight pink. Kunj spoke breaking the silence.

Kunj: How come we are in this condition ?? He almost whispered.

Twinkle: I don't know.....and why my head is paining so badly. She hold her head and Kunj remembers something.

Kunj: Last night you were drunk and you make me drink too....Twinkleeeee.... He glared at her.

Twinkle: Drink ?? But I asked him for mocktail.

Kunj: I guess he gave you wrong drink. You become drunk and made me too and here we are. He pointed at them. Twinkle closed her eyes in embarrassment. Kunj take his trouser and wear it get up from bed. He was shirtless and Twinkle look at him first time she was seeing him shirtless in her full sense. His chest had lipstick mark and she knew very well the reason. He wear his shirt and went in balcony. Twinkle went in washroom and after sometime both get freshen up. Twinkle was getting ready and look at her neck which had love bite marks. Kunj take two cups of Black coffee and keep on bed. He come near her she about to go but he hold her wrist.

Kunj: We need to talk. He said and free her hand. Twinkle sit on bed and Kunj too.

Twinkle: Bolo. She didn't maintain eye contact with him.

Kunj: First have this coffee it will lessen your headache. She nods and take a sip. Kunj eyes went on her love bites he cursed himself. She was glowing today more than other days and it didn't get unnoticed by Kunj.

Kunj: See what happened last night was our mistake and we regret. I don't know what got into us and we did this. I am sorry Twinkle. He said with guilt.

Twinkle: Why are you saying sorry ?? It's our mistake we both are in this together. Please you don't need to feel guilty.

Kunj: I don't know what to say......I am speechless we got carried away. Just forget whatever happened between us. And I promise this won't happen again. We will not talk about this again just forget it like a bad night mare. It's our mistake. He left from there.
Twinkle felt bad for calling it a mistake. She didn't wanted to forget this moment. But situation was very weird.
Flashback ends

Usual day

It was night time Twinj were sitting in their room after dinner. There was a complete silence nobody uttered a word. Twinkle was chatting with Nandini and Kunj busy in his work. Suddenly his phone ring and he take the call.

Kunj: What ?? He said getting shocked and rushed downstairs taking his car keys. Twinkle confused with his action she went in balcony and see him leaving in car.

Twinkle: Kiska call aaya ?? Kuch bataye bina chala gaya. Wait karti hun.

Time passed Twinkle was waiting for Kunj like anything but there was no sign of his whereabouts she was getting tensed. It was almost 2 am and it was enough for her. She called Manik. He was sleeping he get shocked to see her call.