1.1 - The Vanishing Of Will Byers

Alright guys, this is the beginning of The Stranger Things book - comment, vote if you enjoy.

The chapters are going to be by episode so we're starting off long for this one, I honestly don't know if they'll stay this long but we shall see.

Predictions for this book/What you'd like to see?

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Harlem Shuffle by Bob and Earl. You're gonna learn my musical tastes throughout this book.)

🎵Huhuuuhuhuhuhuuuuuuh, hu!🎵

On the high street of general shops and stores of Hawkins, Indiana, a bystander walking down the street was heading towards the coffee shop for a lunchtime drink.

Once they had got to the store, they opened the door with the bell connected ringing but stopped before entering as they noticed someone wearing black boots, jeans and a Melvald's General Store shirt. The person was holding two coffees and a bag of presumably sweet treats just about to exit so let them out first.

The teenage boy walked out of the Batista's, revealing himself to be Y/N L/N not saying a word but smiling in acknowledgement of the gesture. The H/C teen stepping to the side as he let the person past him to get into the coffee shop.

🎵You move it to the left,
Yeah, and you go for yourself.🎵

L/N simultaneously shifted his feet ninety degrees to the left towards the direction of his workplace. Strolling down the road focused solely on his music playing through his headphones via his Walkman.

🎵You move it to the right,
Yeah, if it takes all night.🎵

The teen soon shifted himself to the right once he'd gotten to the crossing right opposite Melvald's, once the cars had stopped to let the pedestrians get to the other side.

Once on the side of his work establishment, Y/N was reluctantly forced to come out of his own little world because a queue had formed outside the building as their automatic double doors were opening at a snail's pace.

They'd been needing a mend a while and most days of the week it didn't matter however being a Sunday afternoon, it was busier than usual.

🎵Now baby kinda slow
With a whole lot of soul🎵

Y/N had skipped most of the queue thanks to the privilege of working there yet not all customers were particularly impressed by this, judging by the secretive murmuring he caught in his peripheral vision, once at the front one random woman leaned in towards him "Kinda slow." She commented.

The teen smiled back politely and nodded in agreement, all whilst wondering why so many people do that thing where they comment on the most obvious thing for no reason out of absolutely nowhere.

🎵Don't move it too fast
Just make it last.🎵

The overtly irritating screech had signalled that the doors had finally opened, one of Y/N's colleagues instructed loud enough for everyone to hear "Don't move too fast, nice orderly movement people."

Y/N rolled his eyes at the insistent demands whilst he shuffled forward'It's a general store, not Disneyland.'

His colleague saw Y/N come through and immediately stopped him to ask him something "Hey L/N, customers have been asking about those baseball bats, are they in yet?"