Have You Heard The Story? - Hayloft II

In the Palace of Joy, Cale was taking a break from the war with the White Star. He decided to take a stroll in the garden alone, unaware of his children following.

Thinking back the old days, Cale let out a sigh. It was his fault that Barrow had to see him die back then.

Barrow was the Dragon Slayer Village's next chief back then. And naturally, he was supposed to give birth to a heir for the next generation.

But well, they fell in love, and one day were caught having a date. Cale was immediately killed for seducing the next chief.
Yeah. Let's just tell a story. No one's gonna know about it anyway.

"Whatever happened to the young, young lovers?
One got shot and the other got lost in
Drugs and punks and blood on the street
Blood, blood on his knees
Bloody history (yeah)"

He didn't notice Raon holding a communication device behind him with dumbstruck kittens.

Heh. Cale smirked.

He was killed, yes, but somewhat God of Death didn't take him yet, and he lingered around Barrow for a few years.

He was there to see Barrow avenge him.

"Whatever happened to the Village?
Burnt to the ground, and what about the killer?"

Oops, Raon connected it to the whole Wester Continent. And unfortunately, the White Star was there making a plan.

Well, Cale won't find out until it's too late.

"He took his ass back to the crack shack
With his long johns on, singing that old song"
Young master's got a gun, young master's got a gun
Young master's got a gun, I better run
Young master's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom"

It wasn't really a gun, but something similar. Barrow's ancestor was from Earth, it's only normal that he would bring along the technology knowledge from there.

Meanwhile, Barrow heard the song echo in his office. He sat up straight, staring fiercely at the screen that shows Cale Henituse.

How did he know that old story? He was sure that he had erased everyone involved.

"An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg
A shot in the heart doesn't make it unbreak"

Cale, Cale, Cale, Ca—

Wait. Cale?

Same name, same features. But how did he know about 1000 years ago? God of Death loves Cale, but isn't it too much to let his past life memories stay intact?

Nevermind. It's Cale! His love of his life!

Come to think of it, it makes sense now. Even 1000 years ago, Cale was the one who understands him most. He always ruins his plans.

"He really didn't wanna make it messy
He really, really didn't, but the boy's gone cray"

Barrow touched the screen. Cale was right there, singing about their tragic story, alive and smiling.

"My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, you better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom"

Damn. Cale just loves the sound of the gun. Too bad he wasn't alive. He could've joined and detonate a magic bomb in that fucker's mouth.

"He crucify (he crucify)
He crucify (he crucify)
Hey killer, you die, you die
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, you better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom"

Raon was very confused. Did human hear a story and decided to write a song about it? The human's voice is great! Although not as great as him.

Raon nodded. Yes. Raon's the mightiest ever!

"My baby's got a gun my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, you better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom"

Ron was amused. So the puppy young master had a lover? But then again, it didn't make sense.

It said that one got shot. And the young master was saying that his lover's got a gun, so it means that the lover is the one who survives.

Hmmmm

"My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, you better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, ga-ga-ga-ga
He's not a bad kid
He's not a bad kid
But he had to do it
He had to do it
They're not a bad kid
But they had to do it
They couldn't, no
They had to face off
He's not a bad kid
But they had to do it
He had to crack
He had to kill him—"

"Nu-uh, honey, I was a bad kid back then, now too, don't you remember?"

" Holy Sh—"

That scared Cale. He quickly turn around to face Barrow, embarrassed and flustered.

" What the— how did you know I'm here? No, how much did you hear?"

" Human! "

" Young master!"

" Cale!"

Ah.. now I know. Must be Raon.

" Calm down, I'm not hurt."

" Young master, may this Ron know why the White Trash called you 'honey'?"

Damn. Ron's as scary as ever. So vicious.

" We were past life lovers." Cale dropped the bomb.

Hmmm???? Why's hyung and Choi Han so pale?

" I'm gonna go with him for some time. Vacation." Another bomb.

And with that, Cale disappeared with the White Star leaving everyone speechless.

" Cale Henituse!" So loud. But Cale won't be able to hear them.