*Hums The Pink Panther Theme*

Nineteen awoke to Eighteen shaking her frantically, his wavy, magenta-tipped hair looking less brushed back than normal, as if he had just woken up.

"What're you doing awake at this hour?" She yawned and glanced tiredly at the digital clock that sat dutifully on her nightstand, "It's...3 AM.."

She knew she should be more concerned that Eighteen somehow got in despite her locking the door, but she was a bit to sleepy to realize that key detail.

"I know! That's what I said!" Eighteen waved his arms about with increasing energy, "I'm not even fully awake yet!"

He seemed plenty awake to her.

"So what do you want?" Nineteen fell back on the bed, "I'm not interested in whatever gig Twenty's got going on."

"Well he's not gonna leave you much choice, he was actually comin' to drag you himself. But I volunteered to wake ya' instead..You don't seem to like 'im much anyways." Eighteen shrugged, "Here's your jacket."

Nineteen chuckled a bit and slid out of bed, "M'kay..Tell him I'm coming."

"No way, I'm not waiting in the same room as him alone!" He hissed, "Remember, I trust you. Not him."

"Alright, alright." She slipped the clothing article over her head and grabbed her purse, "I'm ready to go."

"Good. Follow me!" Eighteen opened the door to reveal a tiny twig jammed in the locking mechanism.

Is that how he got in?

"Did you break into my room?"

"Huh? No-OH! I get it. Nah, I just unlocked it, I knocked first."

"..."

"I didn't bring it to spy on you or anything! I just didn't trust him and I wanted to have something just in case he locked me somewhere! You gotta be safe y'know!" Eighteen begged, "Don't tell him I have more."

"I'm not, just share some and teach me so I can break out to!" She joked, "Relax, I'm not going to tell him."

"Thanks partner."

"Don't mention it."

Twenty was pacing back and forth when they got there, seemingly in a daze.

"Ah! You're here! Look friends, I was planning on finding some more recruits, but when I looked into the tracking system I had on them, they were gone!"

"...Wait you were tracking us?" Nineteen's eyes widened.

"Not cool bro."

"No, I was tracking them because they move all the time." Twenty explained, "I found you by chance, and I found him through a different way."

Eighteen froze, "..S..so you know-"

"Yes. But that's not important! What is important is that your new friends were kidnapped..." He spread his arms as if that were the only thing he could do to get their attention, he stared to the ceiling and frowned, continuing his deliberate pacing, "..by the police! They keep making my job harder!"

"So are we launching a rescue mission or somethin'?" Eighteen asked, "Cuz if not, I'm goin' back to bed."

"Of course we're launching a rescue mission! You both are coming with me, I've already got us all packed and everything, we're taking a private jet there so be on your best behavior!" It was like a whole new Twenty, he was acting more like a worried parent than the mysterious adult that Nineteen was trying to get used to.