surprise

The weekdays went by slower and slower. And each night the anticipation keeps me awake. Finally it's monday and meeting them is a day away. Now I can't stop thinking about what kind of personality they'll have. Well only eight and a half hours till tomorrow. As I head up the stairs to my room I stop at my door and wonder where will there room be? I try not to think about it. But, what if I have to share? That won't be so bad, will it? No, unless it's a girl then that would be weird. I step into my room and the lights are all out, "huh..."i feel a hard pain from the back of my head and fall forward, unable to stop myself from falling, i hit the floor and everything goes black. When I wake up it's still pitch black. "Hello?'' I say in a hushed voice if I hear footsteps walk from somewhere in front of me to right behind me. the lights turn on and blind me. I cover my eyes quickly "hey!" I say, still holding my eyes. I peer through my fingers and see someone standing in front of me. Looking apologetic."s-sorry.." he spoke quietly like he was hiding. My eyes finally adjusted to the light. I saw another animatronic, and he looked just like me despite his colors. He was more blue and gray.