Snow Wars

Episode: Trespass

A few weeks passed since the Jedi Code was changed and Anakin Skywalker and his daughter Gabriella returned to the Order. Anakin also publicly proposed to his secret wife Padme. The news of their engagement spread quickly all over the holo-net. Now, Anakin and his daughter were back to fighting in the war, this time with some new, magical allies to fight alongside them, as well as dealing with wedding planning during breaks between battles.

Anakin and Padme were excited that got to plan the wedding of their dreams, and they got a few friends to agree to help. Wysteria and Queen Esmerelda agreed to be in charge of flower arrangements, Memoria convinced her older sister Esther to be the wedding photographer, Roya would design the outfits for the wedding party (once the bride and groom chose their bridesmaids, groomsmen, best man, and maid of honor), Carousella promised to ask some fellow musicorns to contribute their musical talent to the party and get Strawberry Sundae to be in charge of dessert and the wedding cake, and Roya's mother, Sultana Lanaisha, promised to oversee all progress.

Roya's mother was once a slave, being a genie forced to live in a lamp and grant three wishes to anyone who freed her from the lamp. That is, until she met Sultan Khalid, and he freed and married her. But even though she was no longer obligated by enslavement laws or magical rules to grant wishes, Lanaisha dedicated her now free life to making wishes come true, but only those that were of true heart's desire. Never a wish made out of anger or spite. And, she followed a new set of rules; wishes, if they were to come true, must be made to happen through hard work and dedication to prove they are truly what the wisher wants, not simply given by a magic spell.

One day, the Republic lost contact with a clone security force stationed on the snow-covered planet Orto Plutonia. So, a team consisting of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Princess Gabriella, and some royals from Mythiria: Princess Vivian of Vulgardia, Princess Dracona of Elementara, and Prince Colden of snow-covered kingdom Frianieve and his alicorn, Princess Fantasia's older cousin, Winter Breeze came to investigate. They were also joined by dignitaries from the nearby moon of Pantora.

As expected, it was very cold when they landed. Luckily, Vivian, Winter, and Carousella had natural fur coats to keep warm, but even they had to wear vests and sweaters to keep warm, and it wasn't easy for Dracona to keep warm. Since she was half-dragon-half-human, she was both cold-blooded and warm-blooded, which no one thought was possible, so she could easily freeze up in low temperatures. But Colden was used to cold weather; his entire kingdom was frozen just like this planet. The way Anakin was freezing cold when he first left Tatooine, Colden always felt boiling hot whenever he left his kingdom and entered a not frozen kingdom, and he had to dress like he was going to the beach to feel okay.

The team exited the gunships, all in their warm clothes for the snow.

"Wow! Look at all this snow!" Gabby shouted over the loud wind as Carousella carried her out, not wanting to risk her falling into deep snow.

"And this is the planet's tropical zone." Obi-Wan said, shouting over the loud wind.

"It's not Tatooine, that's for sure." Anakin said. "Captain Rex, have your men survey the area. Place as many sensor beacons as you can before dark."

"Right away, sir." Rex said. "Unload that gear! Let's move."

R2-D2 and C3-PO however, did not enjoy the cold. Mostly Threepio.

"Why would the Republic want an outpost way out here?" The protocol droid wondered out loud

R2 beeped an answer that surprised Threepio.

"The Chairman of- oh! Orto Plutonia requested it? But why?"

All Gabby could think about, however, was seeing snow for the first time. She felt the cold, soft snow beneath her gloves, and tried to catch snowflakes on her tongue.