Race For a Cure

Episode: Mystery of a Thousand Moons

Previously, on Legend of the Jedi Princess...

An insidious Separatist plot to plant bombs loaded with the deadly blue shadow virus was thwarted thanks to the efforts of the Jedi and their clone troopers, and three young princesses and a guard equine who joined to help. Now, Dr. Nuvo Vindi, the psychotic scientist behind the scheme was in custody and being prepared to face Republic trial

"That was close," said Anakin. "If that virus had gotten out. Everyone on Naboo would be dead now."

"Just another boring day saving the universe," said Obi-Wan.

"You and I have very different definitions of boring," Gabby joked.

Anakin picked up his daughter and said, "All right. Let's take this sleemo back to Theed so we can help Padme and Ahsoka clean up down there." Anakin tapped his daughter playfully on the nose. "And keep you out of trouble."

But soon, a new alarm was set off.

"The virus is liberated," laughed Dr. Vindi. "You are doomed, young Jedi, along with your little princess and the rest of the planet."

And then there came an explosion that shook the ground beneath the Jedi's feet.

"What was that?" Carousella and Anakin said at the same time.

It turned out, one vial of the blue shadow virus had been contained, and now it was set off in the lab with Ahsoka, Padme, the clones, Wysteria and Roya inside.

Anakin called his wife to check on her. So far, she was okay.

"Jar Jar and I were in a safety chamber when the alarm went off." Padme explained. "We're wearing protective suits."

"The virus is loose," said Anakin. "But Ahsoka has sealed off the entire facility."

"Yes, but any remaining droids will try to break out. I'll do what I can to stop them. I cannot let that virus escape."

"Be careful, Mommy." Gabby said before Anakin hung up. "Isn't there anything we can do?"

"For now, we need to keep out from the facility if we don't want to get sick." Anakin said.

"I don't know about you, but catching a deadly virus was not on my activities list today," said Carousella. She pointed her horn at the doctor, and Anakin pointed his lightsaber at the doctor, demanding the antidote. But Vindi laughed at them.

"You mistake my role, Jedi. My job was to manufacture a plague, not to cure it."

"We're serious." Carousella snarled. "Either you tell us where the antidote, or you're gonna need a doctor."

"Patience, both of you." Obi-Wan said. "There's more than one way to skin a womprat."

But the doctor wouldn't let up. According to him, once the first droid left the facility, all of Naboo would be doomed.

"Anakin, the fastest way to save Senator Amidala, Ahsoka, and the princesses is to get Vindi back to the capital and find an actual antidote."

Gabby thought and said, "I think I might know something."

Gabby managed to get into contact with Roya and asked her if she knew of some magical potion or something that could cure deadly viruses. It turned out, Roya did know something; mermaid tears were said to hold magical healing properties. But, they didn't have any mermaids around Naboo. But, they knew where some mermaids did live.

"Carousella. Are your horseshoes charged up?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah, why?" Carousella asked.

"You need to go to Equinaro, find Fantasia and tell her you need to find Aqualia and get as many mermaid tears as you can." Gabby said. "I'll stay with the others and find another antidote in case it doesn't work."