Cargo of Doom

Previously on Legend of the Jedi Princess...

Stolen secrets. Notorious bounty hunter Cad Bane was hired by Darth Sidious to steal a Jedi holocron from the Jedi Temple, and now he has hunted and captured Jedi Master Bolla Ropal, who holds a crystal that holds the secrets of the Jedi Order. As the Separatists are helping Bane to deliver the holocron, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano are racing to stop him.

At the moment, Anakin's crew had no way of knowing which ship Master Ropal was on, but someone else had an idea.

Back on Coruscant, young Gabriella Skywalker was with her guardian Carousella Mareheart. Her father had her stay behind in order to keep her safe, but she wanted to help rescue Master Ropal. She knew Carousella's horseshoes could transport her anywhere, but she had a question:

"Can your horseshoes take you to wherever a person you're looking for is?" Gabby asked.

"I've never tried doing that before," said Carousella. "It could be worth a shot, but we don't know if wherever he is happens to be dangerous."

"All the more reason to go after him," said Gabby. "He could be in real danger."

Master Ropal was dragged by two super droids to a cell, where he was restrained and tortured with a staff that electrocuted him.

"You will remain conscious, Master Jedi." said a battle droid, touching the Rodian's face. "The bounty hunter has some questions for you. Attach mind limiters, pain pulsers, and give him a full dose of X-C33."

"Right away, Sir." said another, scarier droid.

Bane sat in a chair, thinking to himself, when a battle droid approached him with some news.

"Uh, sir, that Republic ship has destroyed out escort and is blocking our escape." said the droid.

Bane looked outside a window and saw the Republic cruiser right there.

"Whoever's commanding that cruiser is a bold one." said Bane. "Move us out of the battle zone and prepare to jump to hyperspace. I have a small favor to ask our Jedi guest."

And so, the Separatist ship was made to flee the battlefield in order to get answers from Master Ropal.

"General Skywalker, a Separatist ship is fleeing the battle." Admiral Yularen alerted.

Anakin and Ahsoka both looked out the window to see the ship fleeing just like the admiral said.

"You think they have Master Ropal on board as a prisoner?" Ahsoka asked her master.

Anakin was sure Master Ropal was on board, so he ordered Admiral Yularen to intercept the Separatist ship before they could jump to hyperspace.

"I'll prepare the troops for boarding."

"Boarding?" said Yularen, looking at Anakin like he was crazy. "We have no boarding craft. We were prepared to land on the planet, not to board another ship. You can't be serious."

"I am, Admiral. Thank you for your opinion." said Anakin. "Now, target their hyperdrive. We do't want them getting away.

Anakin was not fazed by the Admiral's opinion. Being Anakin, he always had another trick up his sleeve. And he had a daughter who inherited that trait from him without a doubt.

The Republic cruiser began firing blaster bolts at the Separatist ship, hitting it almost effortlessly.

Meanwhile, a battle droid rushed over to Cad Bane with more news.

"They hit the power converters, so we can't go into hyperspace."

"Hmm, I wonder what the Jedi are planning," said Bane