Children of the Force

Previously on Legend of the Jedi Princess...

When we last met our little Jedi princess, she and Carousella were giving some unexpected assistance to a mission to rescue Jedi Master Bolla Ropal from notorious bounty hunter Cad Bane, who broke into the Jedi Temple and stole a holocron. Although the rescue team managed to get their captured Jedi out, they were unable to get the holocron out in time.

Using Ahsoka Tano as a hostage, Anakin Skywalker was forced to open the holocron, which contained a list of the Galaxy's Force sensitive children and future Jedi Knights. Bane was defeated, but the Jedi were forced to flee the vessel without the holocron.

"So what now?" Ahsoka asked.

"We get the injured to the medical bay," said Anakin, and he called for his daughter.

"Already on it, Daddy!" Gabby called, rushing to heal the injured.

"General, there's something I think you should see." Rex called from the ship.

Ahsoka saw a trooper with an injured arm, and she followed, asking him if he was all right. She thought he needed some help, and tried to convince him to get medical attention... until she saw blood. And it wasn't red it was green.

"You're no clone." Ahsoka began before getting kneed in the stomach and falling down as the imposter ran away.

"Ahsoka!" Anakin exclaimed.

The disguised bounty hunter punched Ahsoka in the stomach and knocked her down before vamoosing.

Anakin quickly went after the imposter, who boarded a ship, and it turned out to be none other than Cad Bane. The former tried to stop the bounty hunter, but fell off the ship before he could. Then, Bane began flying toward the hyperspace rings. Anakin quickly contacted Admiral Yularen and ordered him to lock down the hyperspace rings.

"What could possibly have happened since I last spoke with you?" asked Admiral Yularen.

"It's Bane." Anakin said. "Lock those rings, now!"

Admiral Yularen quickly ordered his men to lock all the rings as fast as they could. Unfortunately, they weren't fast enough, and Bane got away once more.

"We'll have to inform the Council." Anakin said.

Anakin carried Gabby to her room as they arrived back at the Temple. As usual, after a mission, Gabby tended to fall asleep when someone carried her. After putting her down for a nap, Anakin had Carousella accompany him and Ahsoka to meet with the Council, while her brother Crescent stayed with Gabby. After what happened with Bane last time, Crescent decided to stick around for a while.

The Jedi Council, as expected, were concerned when Anakin and Ahsoka informed them of what happened.

"It is most unfortunate Bane was allowed to escape again." Obi-Wan said.

"With access to the names and locations of the most Force-sensitive children in the Republic." Mace added.

"Inflict devastating damage on the Jedi Order, he could." Yoda finished.

"We've discovered Baen's working with the Separatists," said Anakin.

"There are thousands of children on that list," said Obi-Wan. "Which will he go after first?"

That was when Carousella's ears shot up, and her front left hoof started to twitch, and she suddenly started pacing as nervous sounding music sounded from her horn.

"Um... I'm not expert on musicorns, but I'm gonna take a guess Carousella's worried about something." Ahsoka said.

Carousella was piecing stuff together, and then her music ended with a dramatic dun-dun-dun sound played in organ music.