Bounty Hunters & Body Switches

As the war was continuing, the death toll continued growing. While the Jedi struggled to fight a war on many fronts, many Republic worlds had to survive on their own. But, it also meant a certain Jedi father was getting a little overprotective with his little princess.

A series of medical stations have been established as a lifeline for those in need, but the facilities are easy prey for Separatist attacks. After losing contact with the medical station orbiting Felucia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, and Anakin and Gabriella Skywalker, and Carousella Mareheart were sent to investigate.

"That's Felucia, dead ahead." said Anakin. Gabby squirmed a bit in the seatbelt that held her in Anakin's lap. "Gabby, be careful."

"Did I really have to share a seatbelt with you, Daddy?" Gabby, who wore a horse riding helmet, asked.

"Yes, to keep you safe. That's what the helmet's for too."

After Carousella came around, numerous updates were made to the ships, such as having seatbelts on more of the seats to ensure proper safety protocol, as well as equipping the Jedi with training for various natural disasters they might have had yet to face. But, Anakin was getting a lot more protective of Gabby lately. After Bane nearly took the lives of two Force-sensitive children, Anakin was more determined than ever to protect his daughter.

He started checking outside every window and door all the time for traps, and started having Gabby sleep beside him every night. He even considered putting her back in her old crib so she'd sleep safely. Gabby was starting to get a bit annoyed by it, though. She was three now and growing up. She didn't like that her father and everyone around her was treating her like a baby. She might not have known how to read yet, but she wasn't totally helpless.

"But where's the medical station?" asked Ahsoka. "I don't see anything on my scanners." Then the scanner beeped. "Wait, I see something."

There was something out there, and a machine sent out vulture droids.

"Hang on." said Anakin.

Anakin steered and swerved the ship as the vulture droids chased after them.

"I guess we know what happened to the medical station." said Obi-Wan.

Suddenly, the ship was hit.

"That's not good." said Carousella.

"They took out the plasma conduit." said Ahsoka.

The ship soon entered Felucia's atmosphere, and it looked very much like the ship would crash. But Anakin had an idea.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" said Anakin.

"Almost certainly not." said Obi-Wan.

Everyone began putting oxygen masks on their faces.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way." Anakin said, getting a mask on Gabby and himself. "Starting ejection sequence."

"How come every time you fly, we crash?" Ahsoka asked.

"It's not my fault. It's the ship!" said Anakin.

Ahsoka put her hand on the lever. "Ready to eject."

"Wait..." said Anakin, waiting for the right moment. "Now!"

The humans and Togruta were ejected from the ship, while Carousella flew herself out in an energy bubble and followed the direction of the big balls her friends were bouncing around in. She managed to use her magic to slow them down, and they came to a stop.

Anakin was first to get out, him and Gabby coughing.

"Whoa..." Gabby groaned, dizzy from all the bouncing. she took off her helmet, fixed her hair, and tried to get over the slight headache she got.