The Zillo Beast

With wedding plans in the works, things were really getting crazy. Aside from the Clone War, the wedding of Senator Padme Amidala and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker was the lead story on the holo-net. People had so many questions about who was designing Padme's wedding dress and how many kids they planned to have. Many reporters also asked Gabby how she felt that her Jedi bodyguard would soon 'become her stepfather'. Of course, Gabby knew she had to keep it secret from the rest of the galaxy that Anakin was her biological father. But one day, she planned to tell the truth. She didn't know when the right moment would be, but she did know that she would know when the time was right when the moment came.

For now, it was just another day at the Jedi Temple. The clone wars were still going on, and the Jedi, being the supposed peacekeepers, were doing all they could to contribute to ending the war and restoring peace to the galaxy. Today, a few members of the council were having an important meeting regarding a new mission on the planet of Malistare, but two Jedi were missing: Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his daughter Princess Gabby.

"Has anyone seen Gabby or Anakin today?" Said Obi-Wan, noticing the Chosen one and his daughter being the only summoned ones absent.

Just then, Gabby and Anakin came into the briefing room. Gabby was riding on her pony Carousella's back.

"Sorry we're late," said Anakin.

"What's your excuse this time, Skywalker?" Asked Mace.

"A game of Teddy Bear Tag," said the three-year-old, clutching her teddy.

Anakin picked up his child from the pony's back and held her as the meeting officially commenced.

The Skywalkers listened in as the Council went over the mission of getting a treaty ratified to be able to buy fuel from them. However, Malistare's people were not always easy to cooperate with.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to get an alternative fuel?" Carousella suggested.

"Teddy and I agree with Carousella," said Gabby.

"It isn't that simple," said Anakin. "We'd have to either reprogram the ships or replace them completely, so our best bet is to get a peace treaty with the Dugs."

Gabby went to her room and placed Teddy on her bed before they left.

"Sorry I can't take you with me, Teddy. The war zone is too dangerous for cuddly bears."

Later, on Malistare...

Captain Rex and his troops were fighting against the Separatist droids, while Generals Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker, and young Princess Gabriella and her guard Carousella watched from the balcony at the Imperial Palace of Doge Urus, leader of the Dugs. And, they were also accompanied by Dr. Boll, who created the Republic's newest weapon, the electro-proton bomb, which was said to shut down all droids and electronic devices in range, but leave organics unharmed.

Rex looked through his scopes.

"That's a lot of clankers." said the clone captain.

There had to be at least ten thousand droids on the move, and they were coming in fast.

"I won't allow my people to become separatist slaves." Said Doge Urus.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine communicated via hologram.

"I assure you, Doge Urus, that will not happen." Said the chancellor. "Dr. Boll has stated that only droids will be affected by the bomb's electron field."

"Yes, the clones and your people will be quite safe." Said the doctor. "We have accounted for every probable outcome."

"It's the improbable that concerns me, doctor." Said Mace. "There must be other options."