Weapons Factory

With the shield generators taken down, the Jedi had another mission: destroy the droid factory at all costs. Anticipating stiff resistance, Republic commanders sent in Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barris Offee to reinforce the attack. But time was running short to get the job done as the droid mill was nearing position.

General Skywalker, meanwhile, an his Padawan Ahsoka started to brief their men on how to destroy the factory.

"Focus your fire on the gun emplacements." Ahsoka told the clones, pointing out each location on the map.

"Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory." Anakin said, interrupting Ahsoka.

"I was-" Ahsoka started to snap, but she calmed herself. "Yes. We can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from-"

"And don't forget to top of your energy cells and ration packs."

"Daddy!" Gabby scolded. "You shouldn't interrupt Ahsoka while she's talking. That's not nice."

"Once we leave, there will be no re-supply." Anakin continued, ignoring his daughter. "Anything else, Ahsoka?"

"No, I think you've pretty much covered everything." said the Togruta. "In my briefing."

"Very well. Squad dismissed." Anakin said. He then picked up his daughter and called Carousella over. "Carousella, take Gabby home. This mission looks too dangerous for her."

"What?" Gabby said. "But Daddy, I wanna help."

"After that last battle, I think this planet is too dangerous even with your powers." Anakin said. "I'm saying this as your father, little one. Get some rest and stay out of trouble. Carousella. Report back here as soon as you can."

"Yes, General Skywalker. I'll be back faster than you can say 'Geonosis'." Carousella saluted, and she took her girl onto her back before running and transporting them both to the Jedi Temple where Gabby would be safe.

While Carousella took care of taking the little one to a safe place, Ahsoka decided to have a little talk with her master.

"You know, Master, my briefings might go a lot better if you didn't interrupt me every time I try to-"

"I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you." Anakin said, starting to walk away.

"Which I would appreciate if you didn't interrupt me to do it." Ahsoka said. "Even your three-year-old daughter agreed with me before you sent her away. I think maybe you don't trust me to give the briefing."

Anakin stopped to face Ahsoka.

"It's not about trust. It's about getting the job done right."

"Ah, so you don't trust me to get the job done right. I knew it!"

Anakin sighed. "Snips, I never said-"

"No. No, it's okay. I understand. I'm the Padawan. You're the Master."

Soon, the gunships arrived to assist in the mission. Captain Rex met Master Luminara and Padawan Offee as they were exiting their ride.

"Good day, General." Rex greeted. "Skywalker's waiting for you."

Luminara nodded in thanks, and she and Barris walked to meet Skywalker and Padawan Tano, whom they saw seeming to be having a disagreement

"At it again, are they?" said Luminara.

"'Again,' Master?" said Barriss, curious.

Luminara looked at her Padawan and said, "Let's just say they have a penchant for playing loose with regulations and rules of command."