Magical Stories Part 3

Gabby laughed and squealed in absolute delight as Spiderman swung them across the Jedi Temple with his webs, the hero carrying the young princess on his back with Princess Powers flying close by.

"This is awesome!" Gabby cheered.

"You're sure your tiger is this way?" Spiderman asked.

"Doesn't your spider sense detect things?"

"Only dangerous things, and your tiger doesn't sound so dangerous."

"Except when he's ready to pounce. He loves to bounce and pounce on his friends."

"Here, kitty, kitty." Princess called.

Gabby called for Tigger.

"Tigger? Where are you?" Gabby called. "We wanna play with you."

"Somebody call for T-I- double guh-ER?" A certain fun bouncy tiger bounced into the hallway.

Gabby could hardly believe her eyes. She'd had dreams about playing with Tigger, and now here he was.

"Hmm, this don't look like no hundredy acres." Tigger said.

"That's because it's the Jedi Temple," said Gabby. "I'm Princess Gabriella Skywalker. But you can call me Gabby. And this is Spiderman and Princess Powers."

"What's up?" Spiderman waved.

"Hey." said Princess.

Of course, Tigger, being Tigger, was excited to seek adventure, and Gabby couldn't resist the urge to bounce with him. Gabby knew she had to put Tigger back in his book, but she figured she should have a little fun first.

"Hey, heroes. Will you guys play with me and Tigger before I have to put you back in your books?" Gabby asked.

Of course, Tigger was delighted, Princess was down for it, but Spiderman wasn't so sure... until Gabby showed them her powers in one of the gardens, and she made a bunch of giant sunflowers and bouncy mushrooms to jump on and trees to swing on, and they all started to play.

Gabby had an absolute blast bouncing around with Tigger, trying to see if they could out bounce each other. Turned out there was someone who could bounce like Tigger, and her name was Gabby Skywalker.

Spiderman had a pretty good time too, but Gabby knew her father and the other grownups would freak out if they saw storybook characters in their world. It was a freaky miracle that no one but Gabby had seen them by now. Except for Caleb, who thankfully thought he was only seeing things

So, Gabby got out the books, and she first put Tigger back, but not without promising to go play with him again sometime soon. Spiderman and Princess, however, said they wanted to stay and help Gabby with a little something before returning to their books

Spiderman had Gabby sit on his lap as she sounded out various words. Princess showed Gabby words in a book she had not read before and guided her through some of the longer words and syllables. Since Gabby already knew the alphabet, teaching her what sounds various letter combinations made was fairly simple. And before Gabby knew it, she was reading actual words!

"I'm really reading!" Gabby exclaimed in delight as well as surprise. "This is amazing!"

"You're a pretty smart kid, Gabby." Spiderman said. "If you ever come to my world, you'll be more than welcome to meet my team."

"Same if you ever come to mine," said Princess. "We could always use another tough princess on the squad to bring bad guys to justice."

"I'd love that. Thank you." Gabby smiled. "And thanks for showing me how to read."

So, after a quick hug, Gabby got out the Spiderman and Princess Powers comics and put the main characters back in where they belonged.

Late the next day, Anakin and the others finally arrived home. Gabby was quick to run to her father and greet him with a big hug.

Carousella nuzzled Gabby and said, "You would not believe the adventure we had."

"I had an adventure too," said Gabby. "I met Spiderman and Princess Powers, and bounced with Tigger."

Anakin chuckled and said, "What an active imagination you have."

Gabby giggled; she didn't have the heart to tell him he was wrong, and she figured, why not keep the book jumping as her little secret? It would make Hide and Seek a lot more interesting.

"What happened on your adventure?" Gabby asked. "Tell me, please?"

Anakin chuckled again; Gabby just loved story time, especially when he or any other Jedi told stories about their daring adventures saving the universe.

After Gabby got changed into her pajamas, she sat in Anakin's lap on the floor, where he sat by Carousella.

"Okay, Princess. I think you'll like this story." Anakin said. "I gotta warn you though, some parts are a little scary, but it's a story where Carousella really saved our skins."

Gabby held her teddy as she listened.

Carousella cleared her throat and started the story...

"Once upon a time... after we sent you back home, we got ready to continue our mission on Geonosis..."

(Hope you're liking the rewrite so far. The next two chapters will feature another couple of episodes I didn't include in the original version. Please be sure to review. I could use the feedback and would appreciate any compliments you have to share. And be sure to share this story with the people you care about.)