Grievous Intrigue

Although Republic victories outnumbered their losses, the Jedi have been unable to stop Separatist advances in the Outer Rim. The ever-elusive General Grievous was talented at staying one step ahead of his opponents. With thousands of droid armies at his command, no one could predict where he would strike next. You'd have to be able to see into the future or have a time machine to do that. And unfortunately, fortune-telling was not one of Gabby's powers, or any of her Enchanted friends'. So, they had to simply rely on what they had and hope for the best.

Grievous' latest crime, capturing Jedi Genral Eeth Koth.

Commando droids attacked Koth's ship and Grievous approached the Jedi on the bridge.

Master Koth used his lightsaber to defend himself, but dropped his weapon as a commando droid grabbed him, and more of them started to take out his men. But one clone shot a droid, giving Koth time to retrieve his weapon and slice the droid that attacked him. But then, bigger, scarier droids with electro-staffs entered,

Grievous then jumped up onto a table in front of Master Koth.

"Eeth Koth, isn't it?" said Grievous. "I've been looking forward to meeting you."

The cyborg laughed maniacally before coughing. But Master Koth showed no fear.

"Your reputation precedes you, General." said Koth. "the reputation of a coward and a murderer."

"Murderer?" Grievous stood higher and ignited two lightsabers. "Is it murder to rid the galaxy of you Jedi filth?"

Grievous kicked Koth across the floor and jumped down from the table to fight, but Master Koth fought back. Master Koth even Force-pushed Grievous against a window, only to be shocked by one of the droids and captured by Grievous.

At the Jedi Temple, members of the Jedi Council, Anakin, and Padawans Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee all received a transmission from General Grievous.

"Greetings, Jedi. It would seem, once again, one of your Order has lost his way." said Grievous. "And even better, a leading member of your Jedi Council."

Grievous held up Eeth Koth, who looked to be in pain.

"Listen to me, Jedi," continued the cyborg, who threw the Jedi down. "I do not care about your politics. I do not care about your Republic. I only live to see you die."

Grievous had one of his droids shock Master Koth, which frightened some younglings. Anakin even covered Gabby's eyes from the sight.

"But death will not come so easily for Master Koth." said Grievous. "I will make him suffer endlessly, because I know that is more painful for you all."

"He's a monster." Obi-Wan said after the transmission ended.

"Away with the younglings." said Master Yoda. "Much there is to discuss."

Anakin placed Gabby on Carousella's back, and the musicorn carried her away, and was about to be followed by her brother who was visiting, but then Master Yoda said, "Not you, Crescent. Need you, we might."

"It's time somebody finally put an end to that monster." Anakin said. "He's one of the worst threats to my daughter's safety."

"On both those things, agreed we are." said Yoda. "How to find him, the question remains."

One of Master Plo's men, via hologram, approached the Kel Dor and told him something.

"After engaging Grievous," said Obi-Wan. "we lost contact with Master Koth. He could be anywhere."

"If there's anything I've learned as a guard," said Crescent. "Not even the most nefarious criminals have been able to leave a crime scene completely clean. There are always clues somewhere."