Lightsaber Lost

As war continued to brew across the galaxy, criminal activity also increased in various places. Ruthless mercenaries conspire with the Separatists to disrupt and exploit the unstable situation within the Republic.

Now, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano were descending into the treacherous gangster havens in an effort to find a corrupt and vile arms dealer who was buying weapons on the black market and selling them to the Republic's enemies. But they didn't go alone. They were accompanied by young Princess Vivian, who was following them as part of her training to be a good hunter. As future Queen of Vulgardia, she needed to be able to sniff out crime from a mile away and trust her instincts in any environment. Thus, her parents thought it appropriate that she spend some time with the Jedi during such a mission.

Vivian walked with Ahsoka and Anakin, wearing a dark cloak to avoid being recognized.

"Car Affa is an arms dealer selling Republic weapons on the black market." Anakin explained.

"Who is he selling them to?" Ahsoka asked.

"The Separatists."

Vivian growled at the mere mention of the word 'Separatists'.

"I don't blame you for growling, Viv." Anakin chuckled. "I don't like 'em any better."

The team came across a drinking joint. "According to intelligence, he's inside this joint." Anakin said, approaching the entrance. "You stay here in case he tried to escape."

"Hmm, just like always." Ahsoka said.

"Typical." Vivian rolled her blue eyes. "Give the lookout job to the girls."

Ahsoka and Vivian looked around and saw some shady characters, but Ahsoka put a hand on her lightsaber, and Vivian bared her sharp teeth as a warning. Suddenly, people ran all about out from the joint. Luckily, Vivian had her falcon wings so she could fly up and out of the trouble, but Ahsoka fell down, and was quick to notice her lightsaber was missing.

"Hey!" Ahsoka exclaimed. "Vivian! He's stolen my lightsaber!"

Vivian looked at who Ahsoka was referring to and growled as she started to swoop in to attack the pickpocket, only to crash into more people who came by, and now both she and Ahsoka had lost track of the pickpocket.

"My master's gonna kill me." said Ahsoka.

Vivian shook herself. "I'm okay, thanks for asking." she said sarcastically. "We'd better go back to Anakin before he worries about us."

The girls met Anakin back at the joint where he had the suspect in custody.

"Where were you?" Anakin asked.

"I was... checking out a suspect." Ahsoka said. "I... had a bad feeling about him."

Vivian glared at Ahsoka, knowing that wasn't true.

"And?" said Anakin.

"It was nothing. False alarm." Ahsoka said.

"Ahsoka, if you can't be honest with your master, how do you expect to level up as a Jedi?" Vivian asked.

"What is she talking about?" Anakin asked.

"We'll tell you after we get this scum into custody." Vivian said.

Later, Anakin, Ahsoka, and Vivian arrived at the Jedi Temple.

Ahsoka looked pretty guilty about lying to her master.

"Master? Is it all right if I go to the library and do some research?" Ahsoka asked her master.

"Sure. I'll take care of our little friend here." Anakin said.