Voyage of Temptation: Obi-Wan True Love

Gabby was really excited. Her parents' second wedding was set to happen in less than three months, and there was still so much to do.

It warmed Gabby's heart so much when she saw her parents together. And it wasn't hard for them to follow through most of keeping their cover story. Gabby was also excited because the wedding was going to be on Naboo, and her maternal relatives would be there. Gabby was excited that she would get to meet her cousins Ryoo and Pooja, her aunt Sola, and her grandparents while she was old enough to remember. Padme already finally decided on bridesmaids, and asked Ahsoka to be her maid of honor. But there were still other things to take care of. Cake sampling, wedding rings, choreographing the first dance, finalizing the catering, and of course the wedding outfits.

A few days ago, Roya came for a visit and helped design a beautiful dress for Padme, and a pretty dress for Gabby too as the ring bearess.

"What do you think?" Roya asked Gabby, showing her a sketch of the wedding dress.

The dress was, of course, white. It was a beautiful flowing strapless floor-length gown of find silk with a sweetheart neckline, beautiful patterns of green vines and little blue flowers on the skirt, and it had a train that would glide when Padme walked.

"Mommy will look so beautiful in that dress." Gabby said. "I think she should have a crown of flowers to match too."

"Good idea." Roya smiled. "I'll just design one to fit with her veil."

"I've only been to one wedding and seen weddings in stories and movies, but I already love weddings so much," said Gabby. "I wonder if any other Jedi will get married later."

"It's a possibility with the change in the code," shrugged Roya. "Obi-Wan seems like the kind of man who could definitely attract a good woman. Something about a combination of his accent and how polite he is just makes him so charming somehow. Not that I'm interested in him like that."

"I think he told me a story once about a duchess he met when he was younger. If only we knew if they still had feelings for each other."

Today, Gabby would probably get answers sooner than she thought. Now, she was in the Coronet ship with Obi-Wan, her father, Carousella, and Obi-Wan's new horse Peppermint, who was sent for him through the Ride of Love Ceremony.

After Obi-Wan and Satine rescued each other from the terrorist organization known as Death watch, the beautiful duchess was now traveling to the Senate so she could plead her case against her involvement in the war as the Jedi prepared a defense against her opponents.

Now, the Jedi, some clones, and the two horses stood in a storage unit in the lower levels of the Coronet.

"You know your marching orders." said Obi-Wan. "The safety of the Duchess Satine is of the utmost importance. The Death Watch will stop at nothing to assassinate her before she pleads her case to the Senate."

"Then we'll stop at nothing to protect her." Carousella said.

"I don't have royal guard training like Carousella, but I'll do my best to help too." Peppermint said.

With this being a dangerous mission, Carousella took what extra pieces of clone armor she could find and used a little magic to turn them into a protective breastplate for Obi-Wan's unicorn. Peppermint was also determined to prove she was a good match as Obi-Wan's horse despite their differences in age, personality, and backgrounds.

"The Death Watch may be backed by the Separatists," said Anakin. "So stay sharp. R2, use your scanners to probe for any suspicious droid activity."

R2 beeped affirmatively.