Comfort & Compassion

As the bounty hunters headed elsewhere on the ship, Boba had some time to think. He started to feel... so much. Remorse, pain, sadness, and anger at himself. At first, all he wanted was to terminate the man who took his only family from him, but now... he wasn't sure what to think. Especially when he saw that little girl who'd been nothing but kind to him from the start being taken as a hostage too. And now, he'd taken her father's life despite that she'd done no wrong.

Boba went to the back of the ship. He took the cloth from Killian's mouth and gave him some water to drink.

"You don't have to do this." Killian said. "You're not like them. I can tell."

"What do you know, old man?" Boba said, angrily.

"I know a good soldier when I see one."

"I'm no soldier. I'm no clone, not like those two." Boba glared at another clone. "What? What are you looking at?"

"Jeepers, Boba. Calm down." Gabby said, sensing the tension.

"What's going on, Boba?" Aurra asked, coming in.

"Nothing." Boba said, putting the cloth back on Killian.

Gabby couldn't explain why, but she could sense bits of fear in Boba when Aurra was nearby.

"What are we gonna do with them?" Boba asked.

"Oh, I think our friends here are about to finally prove useful," Aurra chuckled before she started slapping Killian.

Gabby managed to get up and throw herself at Aurra. She stomped on Aurra's foot.

"It's not nice to hit people!" said Gabby angrily.

But then, Aurra grabbed Gabby tightly and held her against the wall.

"I'll show you not nice, Princess." Aurra said, and Gabby looked terrified, but before Aurra could strike her, someone else grabbed her wrist.

Aurra and Gabby both looked to see it was Boba. Vivian and the other hostages were shocked by Boba's sudden behavior.

"Leave her alone!" Boba exclaimed. "She's only three!"

Aurra glared at Boba and dropped the princess, who quickly crawled behind the clones.

"I didn't take you for having a soft spot for little girls," said Aurra. And soon, Boba was the one being hit.

Gabby watched in horror as Aurra slapped Boba. He really just saved her from Aurra's abuse. That could've been her, but Boba took the fall. Why would he do that... unless he had a heart?

Boba looked like he would start crying after Aurra finally stopped hitting him. But, he held back his tears and sobs, though it looked like it hurt to.

Meanwhile, Anakin and Mace were in the healer's wing of the Temple. Without Gabby to kiss them and heal them, they had to rely on old-fashioned stuff. Luckily, though, Queen Reigna and Fantasia came along with some poinsunna nectar, which they explained was excellent for healing wounds as well as illnesses.

"So, what are you planning to do with this son of Jango Fett?" Anakin said.

"I'm not planning to do anything." Mace said, doing something on his tablet.

"That kid destroyed an entire cruiser, trying to get to you, and you're just gonna let it go?"

"Is there something else I should be doing, Skywalker?"

"How about tracking him down?"

"So, I should behave as this child does? I should seek revenge?" Mace said.