EPILOGUE

3 MONTHS SINCE ASHTRAYS PASSING

I held a empty box in my hands, slowly going up the steps finally knocking on the door of the house Ashtray grew up in. A few moments go by before Fezco opens the door.

He stood there before pulling me in for a hug. "I'm so happy you're free." I mutter as he pulled away from the hug. "Thank you for not giving up." He smiles softly allowing me in.

Fezco sat on the sofa staring blankly to gather his thoughts. "I can't live here anymore." He looked up with pure sadness in his eyes. "But I don't wanna go through ashes things alone."

"I'll help." I smiled softly grabbing the box on the floor that had fell from my grip when Fezco hugged me. "What happened to Ms. O'Neil?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"They transferred her to a nursing home." He took a deep breath standing up and walking to Ashtrays bedroom.

The hallway was covered in holes, the bathroom door being the most damaged. I take a deep breath trying to control myself.

I follow him and swallow thickly as I feel the tears already wanting to spill. Everything was the exact same. His room wasn't touched, not even by the bullets.

His laundry basket filled to the rim with dirty clothes. His headset placed on the back of his gamer chair. His bed messed up from him sleeping the night before and not making his bed.

I walked over to his closet and grabbed his favorite hoodie hanging on a hanger. I embraced the hoodie before putting it on remembering all the times he wore this hoodie.

Fezco stood in the doorway watching me look at everything. "Keep anything that reminds you of him." His face moved into a soft smile.

I nodded grabbing his watch propped on the dresser and sliding it on my wrist.

I only kept a few things which reminded me of him the most. To be completely honest everything reminded me of him.

Oh gosh, I miss him so much.

I'll love ashtray forever.
No matter what.

A/N: heyyy guys. just wanted to give u guys a update on evelyn's life and hopefully didn't make u cry but if i did im sorry.

make sure to go check out ALL MINE if u haven't already.

mwah mwah.