YID.00

Welcome!
You're specially welcome to my book.
Thanks in advance to all those that will check out my book - Yes, I do.

All thanks and glory be to God for giving me the opportunity and the inspiration to write this book. May His name be praised forever. Amen.

✍️ Please do not pirate this book. It isn't right to claim what isn't yours. If by any means you see anyone pirating this book, please kindly report that person. Don't you pirate my work, it isn't fair at all.

✍️ Please do not criticize my work. No negative vibes! If you don't like my work, kindly exit this book, immediately. If there's any mistake, constructive criticism is permitted.

✍️ This book is entirely fiction, so if it corresponds with anyone's life just know it's by coincidence.

✍️ By God's grace update will be once a week.

✍️ Please read, vote and most importantly comment on every chapter. These are what keeps me going. And also, don't forget to share to your friends.

Silent readers!
Please read, vote, comment and share.

_______________________________✍️

The Sawyer's.

A family of four. A godly, peaceful and wealthy family, a kind of family that everyone looks up to. A family with strong religious beliefs and principles.

They remained an unwavering family until one day, the very day the tide takes a new turn. The exemplary family began to wreck like a sinking ship.

Why? Who caused this? What happened to a once peaceful family?

Find out the power behind the beautifully dangerous sentence-Yes, I do.
_______________________________✍️

Buckle your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. I hope you enjoy your journey as you read this book.

Don't forget to read, vote, comment and share.

🥀 Prince-D 🥀
Lots of love.