Chapter 1: The Clash of Father and Son

Deep into the abyss of hell, Cailan one of Satan’s offspring, he fought the endless hordes of demons just to get out of hell. He wanted to see the earth and its people living before they go down and burn in hell. His father knew about the incident happened and flew where he was, Satan’s grotesque form burst in flames and flew up in a starless sky, he spread his fiery wings and roared that thundered the infernal abyss, it brought terror to the punished souls of hell as the demons slaughter them for the rest of eternity as their punishment after they have sinned while they were living on earth.

            Cailan heard that horrible roar of his father as he slaughter the guards of hell, he hacked and slashed them in one swing of his jigoku katana a sword that can kill a demon even Satan himself, its material was made in heaven’s finest metal even an angel can be killed by it and is forged by the rebel angels before they mutinied against the heaven.

            “CAILAN WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!!”Satan roared to his son as he felled down in blinding speed from the filthy air of hell, Cailan tried to dodge his father that crashed into the burning plains a huge explosion shook the infernal lands of hell, the damned souls and demons threw up high into the air screaming, burning and in pain, one by one they fall again and return to their punishment.

            “My damned father, are you here to stop me?” Cailan taunted. “You foolish little bastard, why are you trying to leave this hell? What is your business on the surface huh?” his father questioned. “Its simple father it is to bring doom to the mankind using this sword.” Cailan said as he sheathed his sword and posed in his striking stance.

            “You’ll have to fight me first before you can get out of here Cailan.” Satan said to his son and then summoned his infernal trident. Both of them stopped for a moment, waiting who’s going to strike first.

            Meanwhile the golden city of heaven sends their five squads of angels on earth in order to protect the falling city of Jerusalem and other catholic countries that were heavily destroyed by the attacks of the ancient empires as written in the prophecy. Their mission is to gather the Christians those who are still loyal to their God.

            Cailan quickly unsheated his sword in flash of light and stroked a few slashes as his father charged to him with his trident, their sword and spear clashed they exchanged powerful blows of their weapon that shook the hell, they flew high above and then dived to the depths of hell along the tortured souls of the dead, they hacked and slashed the weary souls were mangled by them, Satan tried to stab Cailan, but he quickly dodged it and the other soul were hit, then Cailan counter-attacked his father he gave him a powerful blow of his jigoku katana leaving his father heavily wounded and then he dropped his trident a sign that he is defeated.

            “I know your trickery father, what I’m going to do you is to prevent your rebirth for the earth’s apocalypse. You will regenerate your soul for a thousand years again I’ll do the 7th seal to you like the messiah have done to you!” Cailan said as he pointed his sword to his father and began the ritual of the 7th seal. Satan growled furiously he wanted to fight back but he can’t move his body.

            “Seven Swords of Light I summon thee, stab this foul demon in front of me for eternity!” Cailan invoked and stabbed the sword in the chest of his father, after he pulled out his sword the seven swords appeared around Satan, the first sword stabbed his chest, the second is on his right arm, the third is on his left arm, fourth on his right legs, the fifth on his left leg, sixth is on his head and the last sword stabbed his both hands. While he was stabbed the chains appeared from the ground it is glowing red hot that pierced through his body and wrapped him tightly, he cried so loud in pain and Cailan turned his back to his suffering father and flew above the poisonous fumes of hell.

            Cailan found a secret vent that connects the realm to the earth’s surface; it was a crater of an extinct volcano in Greece he flew above it and he landed somewhere that no one sees him. He disguised himself as a human, black haired Caucasian, dark brown eye and clef chinned guy next door a dream of every woman to be with, yet he never changed his name he lived there for three months, using sorcery for his wealth after three months he transferred to Paris, France he enlisted himself to the military to join in the battle in Jerusalem.

            “Medic!! I need some medic!!” a soldier called while he carried his wounded dying comrade, a young lady gold hair and an angelic face, she has blue eyes, a rosy white cheek and a thin red lips she quickly approached the wounded soldiers in a midst of battle in Jordan in reclaiming of Israel as the Arab countries defeated the Israel, the UN have decided to save the Jerusalem from the hands of Arabian countries.

End… wait for next chapter….