What y'all do for your first date

Finney:
- y'all were gonna watch a movie at the drive-in since Robin said it was gonna be "SUPER FUN" but ended up being boring.
- you guys went to a random dinner and got milkshakes and fries!
- finney paid cause he's a gentleman ofc 🙄

Robin:
- went to the drive-in with his uncle to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- after you guys went to his house and just hung out there.
-watching more movies, eating, sleeping, a LOT of sleeping.

Bruce:
- my man went out just for you cause you the best.
- y'all went to a fancy restaurant like SUPER fancy.
- he walked you home after (NO HE DID NOT GET KIDNAPPED WHILE WALKING BY HIMSELF)
- you kissed his cheek.
- BRO WAS HAPPY AND SMILING THE WHOLE WAY HOME.

Vance:
- date? what date?!?
- y'all just went to the grab-n-go and you watched him play pinball
- but you guys got ice cream so it was an okay first date!

Billy/Paperboy:
- first of all, YOU asked him out on the date, and he obviously accepted.
- went to go get pizza
- my homeboy was stuttering the whole date 😔 ( I EDITED THIS SHIT BECAUSE YALL ARE BULLYING ME FOR PUTTING TOO MUCH STUTTER SO HERE YOU GO)
- " hey y/n?" "yeah, billy?" " y-you look very p-pretty" "aw, thanks billy!"

Griffin:
- you guys went to the park you had your first play-date at.
- he had made a whole picnic with the help of your mom and his.
- they were a bunch of pictures of you guys when you were younger.
- fed you your favorite fruit 🤭

Gwen:
- had a big sleepover!
- watched movies, finney interrupting it, reading to each other, all that fun stuff!
- her dad walked in a couple of times but he couldn't do anything since you were there.
- y'all had fallen asleep, cuddling
- Finney and Robin had walked in on you guys cuddling because Robin was there to tell you it was time to go back home but when he saw you asleep he just left you there.

Donna:
- had a shopping trip at the mall
- you guys had been trying on clothes and having so much fun you forgot it was a date!
- you guys went to the food court and got ice cream or anything you'll like!
- it was the best date EVER!

_____________________________________

Zoe speaks!

This took forever Idk why! But this was so fun to write! I loved the idea of griffins it was just so cute!!
I have a performance tomorrow so I probably won't update! Remember to eat and drink water. Get a good night's rest! Bye loves 💌📷