✨ Characters

Name: Park Jimin

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 24

Family: Orphan, his sister and father left him and his late mother.

Personality: As Jimin descended into the dimly lit basement, the musty scent of neglect and decay assaulted his senses. The air was heavy with the weight of forgotten secrets, and he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled like a leaden cloak around his shoulders.

His footsteps echoed hollowly on the concrete floor as he made his way deeper into the darkness, the dim glow of a single bulb casting eerie shadows on the walls. Jimin's heart raced with every step, his mind racing with the memories of what had transpired in this forsaken place.

As he reached the far end of the basement, Jimin's eyes fell upon a figure standing in the shadows. It was his father, Park Jaemin, the man who had brought so much pain and suffering into his life.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat as he stared at the man who had abandoned him, the man whose legacy he had been forced to bear. Anger surged within him, a burning fire that threatened to consume him whole.

"Father," he spat, his voice dripping with contempt. "What are you doing here?"

Park Jaemin regarded him with a cold, calculating gaze, his lips curled into a cruel smirk. "I've come to finish what I started," he said, his voice like ice.

Jimin's blood ran cold as he realized the gravity of the situation. His father had come to kill him, to erase the last remaining trace of his existence.

But Jimin refused to go down without a fight. With a fierce determination burning in his eyes, he lunged forward, his fists clenched tight with rage.

The two men grappled in the darkness, their movements fueled by hatred and desperation. Blow after blow rained down as they fought for their lives, the sound of their struggle echoing through the silent depths of the basement.

But in the end, it was Jimin who emerged victorious. With a final, decisive blow, he sent his father crashing to the ground, defeated and broken.

As he stood over the fallen man, Jimin felt a sense of liberation wash over him. The weight of his father's legacy had been lifted from his shoulders, and he was finally free to forge his own path.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Jimin ascended from the depths of the basement, leaving behind the shadows of his past. Though the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and obstacles, he faced the future with unwavering courage and determination.

For Jimin knew that no matter what trials lay in store, he would always emerge stronger on the other side. And with that knowledge burning bright within him, he stepped out into the light, ready to embrace whatever destiny had in store.