Chapter⁴ : Shadows of Redemption

**Chapter 5: Shadows of Redemption**

As Jimin emerged from the alleyway, his mind raced with a flurry of emotions. The encounter with Taemin had left him shaken, but it had also ignited a spark of determination within him. He refused to let his past define him any longer.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Jimin set out into the bustling city streets, his gaze fixed on the horizon. He had no destination in mind, but he knew that he had to keep moving forward, one step at a time.

As he reached home, he found Jungkook's mother, he had heard from Jungkook that she hates unpunctual, disobedient people, so he shrieked in fear - what if he had come home late and she wants to punish him?

This thought lingered around his mind like a silent testament to his strength and resilience, but he was in relief as she said, "So you're jimin? The new maid?"

"Ah, yes. I'm the new maid. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Jeon." Jimin bowed out of respect, considering the fact that she dislikes disrespectful people.

"Great. You're a very nice kid, just like how Jungkook told me." She smiled, her wrinkles crinkling within her smile , just like Jungkook.

"Please let me know if there is any work that needs to be done at the moment. I am currently in the kitchen and available to assist." Jimin bowed and left.

"Huh, did you see how he looks, such n ugly face? I have told him several times not to befriend a poor person, now, look at the consequences, I just hope that this maid's lack of mannerism wouldn't spoil my prince-like son, I had put him in several classes in order to improve his manners."

"Exactly, look at his dressing sense, I mean, who wears a buttoned up shirt with a skirt?" Rosé let's out a quiet chuckle, like the riches.

As the conversation between them was happening, jimin was listening their taunts about him, as looked down at his clothes. "What's wrong with this?" Jimin checks his dress out. "It's literally the most expensive possible outfit that I have with me."

Jimin came to the living room, where rosé and Mrs. Jeon were chatting. "Here's your chamomile tea, miss Jeon and mrs. Jeon."  Jimin served the tea respectfully to the ladies, then bowed and left to the store room, where he sleeps, and undressed his skirt and wore a pant, he looked handsome even in the simplest outfit.

Suddenly, there was a polite knock on the door. "You may come In!" The door opened, revealing lady who had a playful smile on her face, as her hands were folded in her back. "What do you want this time, pili silly?" Lisa smiled sweetly and softly, then came towards him , revealing the gift she has in her hands, it was a gorgeous crop top, red one, with white little dots adorned her crop top, with denim shorts and black boots.

"Woah,  lili silly? You look so gorgeous, bitch! Where to, huh?" He nudged her from the side with his shoulder, wearing a playful smirk on his face.

"Nowhere, bitch. I'm sad and crying. I'm once again alone for this valentine's day, but I have something to say, I have maybe a tiny toony bit of a crush on rosé? Please, don't tell her, you don't know how scary she and Jungkook will become if you will do tell them!"

"Chillax, girl. Your secret is safe within me." Jimin kept one of his hand on his chest as a sign of promising. "This is a promise from park jimin to you."

"Aww, girly. I know you got my back!" With a crinkling glint in her eye and a confident smile, Lisa thumped her chest with her fist, a gesture to her friend that spoke volumes: "You've got my back." Then, she extended the same fist towards her friend, affirming their unspoken bond and mutual support.

Jimin smiled at her, hugging her gently then pulled out. "I suppose it's dinner time right now?" He asked while rubbing some moisturiser on his face.

"Yes, it's dinner time." She looked back at him from her phone. "You should should go and hurry to cook the dinner otherwise aunt Jeon wouldn't spare you.

Jimin panicked, putting away his moisturizer and dabbing on his face hurriedly. "I must rush it up!" He stumblingly faltered to the kitchen .

"I hope he'll be able to save himself, for I know for his sake, I'd risk my dinner." Lisa whispered and let out a quiet yet amused chuckle as jimin almost stumbled upon the tea table in midst.

"Are you ok, Jimin?" Lisa worriedly asked him. "Yes, I am!" Jimin yelled back, starting to chop the vegetables. "If you need any help, I'm here for you, please make sure to call me if you need any help." I will, lili. Now go and prepare for your finals."

"Damnit, I totally forgot about it!" Lisa ran hurriedly to her room upstairs. "This little kid.." Jimin shook his head in amusement.