🙁new roomies ☹️

Brittney's POV
I was typing A email to my mom and dad from me and Zoe and here's how it went.

Dear mom and dad,
I can't believe it's been at PCA for almost a week. One of my roommates, Nicole, she's already me and Zoe's Best friend. and the other girl, Dana, she can be a little cranky. but so far, we are loving it here at PCA. oh, and if you're feeling like sending us a care package, can't go wrong with cash or Candy... or candy and Cash.
Love, Britney and Zoey ❤️

That's what I said to Zoey " I sent the email!" And she said "ok, I am going to go grab a snack." Then she left the room. The Nicole walked in and said "hey, Zoe!" And she said "shh." And pointed to Dana. The Nicole said " don't worry. She sleeps like the dead." " then Zoe said yeah I'm gonna go get a snack." The Nicole said "don't forget to get me and Brittany one!" Then Zoe said "yeah right." That's when I said on my bed just putting up some posters and Reading some magazines. The Nicole sat in the couch near the window and started blow drying her hair!!! I thought it was gonna wake Dana up and I was terrified! That's when lo and behold Dana to wake up. and she threw a pillow at Nicole and then Nicole said "hey!" then Dana got up and unplugged the hair dryer and said " you woke me up, again" then Nicole said "so? We gotta be in class by 8:00." Then Dana said "which is why I set my alarm clock for 7:55." " nighty night." then she went back to her bed and laid down and I went back to reading my magazines. then Nicole had the audacity to plug back in her hair dryer and start hair drying her hair again! Then Dana got up and said "turn it off!" "no put it away." Then Nicole said "make me." "Ah! Not another step." Then Dana said OK, what are you gonna do? Blow dry me?" The Nicole said "if I have to." Then Dana jumped at Nicole and I kind of just sat there in shock because I didn't want to get in on that fighting action. The Nicole was screaming and running around well Dana was chasing her. Then Zoe was knocking on the door saying "open up. Nicole! Dana! Brittany!" And I got up off my bed since it was closest to the door and opened it. Then I said "where's your key?" And Zoe said "I forgot it." Then said "where is Nicole?" and Nicole pictureed at outside the closet. And Zoe said "I can't go get a snack for five minutes without you two trying to bludgeon each other?" Then Nicole said "she started it." And Dana said "no!" "I was trying to sleep, and once again, she fired up her freakish hair dryer at 7 AM." Then Nicole said "if I don't dry my hair, it'll get all frizzy!" And then I said "but you guys don't need to fight over it every morning, just hairdry your hair somewhere else God!" Then Zoe screamed "girls!" Then Dana said "will you tell your friend that waking me up every morning is inconsiderate?" The Nicole said "I'm inconsiderate?" "You're the bad roommate! look at your messy bed!" And then I said "ladies" and Dana said "it's my bed." And Nicole said "it's my head" and that's when I screamed "hey!" "We are roommates we're gonna have to learn to get along, okay?" Then Nicole said "yeah." And Dana said "I guess." And Zoey just nodded. then Nicole went back to blow drying her hair. And Dana said "OK that's it." And they started chasing each other and me and Zoe just stood there rolling out eyes. And me and Zoe said at the same time "we had to go to boarding school."

Then Chase was talking to me and said " so who usually starts at? Nicole or Dana?" And I said "they take turns. They fight over everything." Then she said "bummer. Oh mac & cheese?" And I said "nah, to Carby." When Chase said "ah, a girl who eats healthy." "That's cool. Very cool." And he grabbed two bowls of mac & cheese. and I looked at him with discussed and he said "you know, cool for you." and we walked outside and start down. And then I said "I just wish Nicole and Dana could get along." "I can't deal with this tension." Then chase said "well, hey, I got an idea." And I said "tell me." And he said "why don't we go hang out together tonight?" And I said "you and me?" And he said "me and you." "you know just to take a break from your roommates." "We could play foosball, you know, if you like foosball." "Do girls like foo ball? Because if you're down, we could like net or" and I said "I like foosball" and he said "yeah, football's cool." "So tonight?" Then I said "I can't gotta make sure Nicole and Dana don't kill each other." then he said "yep PCAs got a strict rule against killing." "so anyways maybe Friday we could." Then a Voice said"Brittany, I've been looking all over for you." Then I said "Hi! Chase, you've met my little brother Dustin." Then chase said "yeah. The kids got great timing." And I said "what's up" and Justin told me about how he needed money because he spent it all on gummy's and I told him that if I had money I would've spent it on myself and Chase made a joke and then he left. then when the chases roommates come up and I left because I wanted to do some things before it was time for my next class. so then I walked around looking at some things and I went back to my dorm to grab a notebook. I thought about what Chase was going to ask me to do this Friday. I don't know why but I got kind of excited I mean he's cute and funny so that's probably why I mean we're friends just friends!

That's when I walked up to Zoe at the door and she was digging in her backpack looking for some thing and I heard screaming in the background. And that's when I said hey Zoe what are you looking for. And Zoe said I'm looking for my key I think I forgot it again. And I said I have My key I can let you in. and then I digged in my bag looking for it and I forgot it too I swear this runs in our family. then we both said that the same time hey can you stop fighting long enough to let us in. then they stopped fighting and let Zoe in I left because I wanted to go do some things I don't know what happened but last thing I know Zoe storm out of the dorm room. and I saw her walk all the way to that freaky girl who is really into Zion to blow up a basketball apparently room and I was a little confused but wasn't my business.

Then I was standing with Dana and Nicole and Zoe and they were having a standoff about how great they were doing without each other it was kind of weird but I was going to go meet up with Chase since I wanted to hang out with him. I was playing foosball with him and telling about all the roommate drama and apparently my sister isn't staying in my own dorm room and he told me that it was gonna be okay and I felt butterflies don't know why.

Then I said hey do you want to see a movie this Friday night? And he said me a sure totally.

That's when Zoe came up to me and said Quinn just kicked me out of my room I guess I'm moving back in with you top bunk still open?
That's what I said yes it is good to have you back. And then we all had a little Reunion in the dorm room and everyone apologized and we found some solutions for a little problems in the morning which was nice I hope there's no more big drama like that I can't handle it then I remembered my movie date with chase but it's totally not a date.

 And then we all had a little Reunion in the dorm room and everyone apologized and we found some solutions for a little problems in the morning which was nice I hope there's no more big drama like that I can't handle it then I remembered my movie ...

I put this on my hair in a messy bun because I wanted to feel comfortable that I met up with Chase

I put this on my hair in a messy bun because I wanted to feel comfortable that I met up with Chase. And then we walked into the movie theater and watched our movie. he's so fun to hang out with any you let me get any candy I want and we shared popcorn. I think he's going to be one of my best friends.

When I got back to the dorm there was no fighting and mostly everybody was asleep I was already in really comfy clothes so I just put my hair down and got into bed and laid down it was a really exciting day I'm scared for tomorrow.

Words 1539
A/n
I may start making the episodes a little shorter and doing less talking and adding more stains of just you and Chase and throw in some different POV's and I'll do a story a day since it takes a lot to write since I'm also watching the show while making it thank you!