❀ Prolouge ❀

❀ "Do I even Belong here?

                                        ❀ "Do I even Belong here?..." ❀

"Y/n is such an attention seeker, can't believe he's still here." 

"Only because he's good at one thing, doesn't mean he can come here and brag all about it."

"He can't even fit any of the standards, no wonder his mom is desperately trying to change him."

"Soon enough, he might consider hiding his hideous face away! haha!" 

...

"Y/n, Darling...Do this for mommy, okay?"

"You wretched child! So ungrateful for the things I've done for you...and this is what I get?!" 

"I'm doing what's best for you! Why can't you see that?!"

"Darling, how about we get you that plastic surgery I've been planning? Finally you'll look perfect..."

"This is the second time you fell from your skating practice! Do things right!"

...

"Y/n...I'm sorry dear, I promise...I'll get us out of here...please...just hold on for a little while."

"My little Y/n! You make papa so proud of you!"

"I'll always protect you, I won't let anyone hurt you, not on my watch..."

"Y/n, make sure you say your goodbyes to your grandmother"

"Looks like your mother won't make it to your birthday...but don't worry! Your great, strong papa is here to spend your birthday together! Haha! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to my dear, Y/n! Happy birthday to you!" 

"Y/n, Don't worry...We'll finally get away from her, i'm not leaving you with that witch..."

...

"Hey! The name's Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅ! Over there is L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝ǎ̴̯̀͠ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕ǎ̴̯̀͠!"

"You should try it some time! Skating is fun!"

"Y/n...Are you okay?"

"I can't believe that my Super ultra Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅ   Board 2.0 works! See!"

"Y/n, You know I'll always be here with you...all the way to infinity."

...

"Y/n, What is Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅ  talking about again?"

"Nice to meet you Y/n...My name is L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝ǎ̴̯̀͠ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕ǎ̴̯̀͠ "

"Are you into snowboarding? You did Ice skating right?"

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll be with you right by your side...Skating with you to infinity."

...

..

.

"What am I doing?...Oh...right...it's morning" He got up from his bed and went straight to the bathroom to get himself ready. Looking all tired and dull, he blankly stared at the mirror, seeing himself with dark circles. 

He doesn't look too great, does he?

He runs his hand through his h/c hair as he proceeded to do his daily routine. Wash his teeth, take a quick shower, getting ready, and making breakfast for himself and his father. 

He turned around to see his father yawning, "Morning Y/N, sleep well?" 

"Yeah, how about you father?" Y/N asked as he placed both plates down at the table, 

"A bit tired, ooh! My favorite! You cook so well!" His father said, taking a bite out of his food.

 "I only learn from the best." Y/N chuckled a bit. 

"MMH I Fwrgot!"  Y/N's father exclaimed as he had food in his mouth, "You'll be starting school next week! I enrolled you in a new school a few days ago." 

"Next week?...Is it far from home?" Y/N asked as he placed some dishes way in the cabinets.

"No, just a few minutes away like 10 or 15 minutes but I'll drive you there so you don't need to worry about walking." his dad shrugged his shoulders and continued to munch on his food. 

Y/N stopped to think for a minute about something..."Do I have to use my Korean name in school or do I have to use another name?" 

His father also stopped eating and think about it too,  "Mm, Well it's up to you. What do you prefer?" 

Y/n thought about his past school, how they mistreated him and make fun of his name. "Probably my Japanese name, I'm not sure what to feel about my other name." 

His father smiled, "Well, If it's your choice then I'm fine with whatever you choose." His father stood up and washed his plate right after he finished eating. 

He walked behind Y/n and ruffled his hair. "I'll see you later, don't stay up too late. Kay?" 

Y/n smiled and chuckled as he stood up from the table. "Okay okay, I won't. Stay safe Papa."

"Alright then, I'll be on my way. Make sure you eat!" He said as he went out the door. 

Y/n waved and turned to sit down on the couch in the living room, he sighed as he laid back. 'New school? I wonder how it will go...Would it be like my old school?' 

"We'll see..." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's note! 

------------------------------------------------

Hey hey! Hopefully you like this and be interested in reading this!

I don't see much Male y/n stories around here so I decided to make my own!

Oh! I forgot! Hey, My name's Yatora, I'm open to criticism so please be respectful! 

Hopefully you'll stick around and continue reading my story! 

Thank you, Darlings!!