❀ Memories? ❀

Chapter 5 

3rd P.O.V

Mr. L/n walked up the stairs with an excited face almost like a child. The rest of the boys followed behind him as the other red and blue haired guys were overjoyed. Mr. L/n walked through the hallway and made a stop as the attic door was right above them.

"Now boys, the moment you've all been waiting for...the attic. Where my young memories stayed." He reached up to the ceiling to grab onto the handle as the ladder began to come down from the ceiling. 'This is so cool! We're meeting an ex gang skater member's life experience!' Reki yelled in his head as he watched Mr. L/n climb up the ladder, racing to it as Mr. L/n was making hand signals to come up.

The moment they reached inside, it was filled with all of Mr. L/n's old stuff over the past years. It was packed but organized. 

"Ah, well it's been quite a while so I'm not sure where I placed it," He said, rubbing his head from behind and sparked up. "Why don't you guys help me find it, you'll never know what you find. Well...that's because I completely forgot to come here at times." He clapped his hands together, having the red and blue head line up with the (H/C) head, waiting excitedly for instructions.

"We'll all divide up and try to find it, if you find something you seem interested in, bring it! I might give you a background check on it. Now then, Let's get searching kiddos!"

"Yes Mr. L/n!!"

Reki and Langa stood there excitedly before they quickly wandered off on their own. Y/n softly chuckled as he saw his friends run to find the skateboard, Y/n went ahead and started looking for the skateboard too, realizing that he actually hadn't been here for a while too. Going deeper into the attic, there was old toys he used to have, clothes, furniture and household items they don't use. After searching for a while, something caught Y/n's sight...

A (Your choice of design) Skateboard... Y/n kneeled down as he slowly reached out to grab it. He analyzed the skateboard that belonged once to his father. It was a bit rusty but with a bit of cleaning and fixing, it might be good to be used. 'Huh... So this is papa's. How old has this skateboard been here?' Y/n continued to stare at it as he brushed off some dust. 

"Y/n sweetie, Y/n! Oh! There you are, finally found it?" Mr. L/n called out, standing next to Y/n smiling at him.   "I think I did, Is this the one we're looking for?" Y/n asked.

"You bet! Oh, this skateboard gives so many memories...! It was a very special one to me..." Mr. L/n smiled, looking at the skateboard with a soft expression.

'Huh, It really must be really special for him to look at it like that.' Y/n stared at his dad's expression, Maybe Y/n's dad really cherished this board...for memories and something else? Can't tell.

 ...

"Hey! You found it Y/n! Langa, Come over here!" Reki peeked his head out from behind stacked boxes. Langa came walking next to Reki, couching down as soon as they got to Y/n and Mr. L/n.

 "Woah! Is that your old skateboard, Mr. L/n?!" Reki pointed at the skateboard that Y/n was holding. "It sure is, One of the best ones I've ever had throughout my years. I've had that skateboard ever since I was 17." Mr. L/n stood up and walked in the corner of the attic, he's seen taking off a jacket off a mannequin. Mr. L/n had a proud smile as he brought it over to the boys.

"You see this. This was my jacket that the gang wore, mine was specifically designed since I was the co-leader." Mr. L/n showed a sown on design that showed a beautifully  winter, white owl on the back of the jacket. "Woah...! Mr. L/n, did you request it to be designed like this?" Reki stared in awe as he saw the jacket. "No I didn't...But! It was chosen by the main leader for me, he thought it resembled me and he was the one who drew the concept of it," Mr. L/n continued to look at the jacket, "Pretty, isn't it?"

Yeah it is.

"Well, enough about this. Did you kids find anything interesting?"

Reki and Langa excitedly whipped out two items. A sketching pad and a camera.

"Langa found the camera in one of the boxes and I found this behind a box! But I'm more interested in the camera, I saw that it was full of storage so I assume that there were maybe recordings or pictures!" 

"Is that so? Well let's take a look at it, shall we boys?" Reki handed the camera to Mr. L/n. Mr. L/n walked towards a few boxes as he took out cables and pushed an old tv as he started to assemble everything to connect the cables from the camera to the TV. Turning on the TV, it flashed as it seemed to have a loading screen.

The TV flashed, a video was playing. The date was on December 14, xxxx. Showing a small, young Y/n. Around the age of 5-6 years old, the outside was white as snow as they saw mini Y/n skating little by little as he spinned and fell on his bum.

"Y/n! Y/n! Look at the camera!"

"Papa! Look! I did a fast twirl! Did you see that? Did you!"

"Haha! Yes! Yes! I got all on camera, don't worry!"

"Papa! If I practice more, will I be a cool ice skater?" Little Y/n exclaimed as he was getting off the ground and skated towards the camera and smiled at it.

"Of course you will, you'll be the greatest one out there!"  The camera zoomed on to Y/n as he approached the camera and smiled widely at it.

"Papa, you think I can be just like Yuzuru Hanyu? The greatest skater of all time! I wanna be as awesome as him! It's like he's flying papa!" Mini Y/n try to pose like Yuzuru when he ends a beautiful performance.

"I'm for sure you'll be like him or even better!" Later on, the video continues on with Y/n skating around the frozen pond, seeing how Y/n was smiling and giggling, showing off his mini tricks to his father behind the camera. 

"Y/n, say bye bye to the camera! It's time to go home." Mini Y/n ran in front of the camera as he gave the lens a mini kiss as he started to wave goodbye. The screen switched to a black screen.

...

"Well, isn't my Y/n cute!" Mr. L/n exclaimed as he patted Y/n. Meanwhile Y/n was covering his red hotted face out of embarrassment. Reki laughed as he placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders as he was shaking him. "Y/n!! You were awesomely cute! Watching you skate looks really fun!" 

"I thought it was cute when you accidentally fell," Y/n turned to Langa slowly, Langa blinked a few times, "It's the truth."

"Not you too Langa! This is embarrassing..." Y/n whined. 

'Langa, Reki. You traitors!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:

Hello! Yatora here! Sorry for the short chapter and late update, I've been pretty busy nowadays but I'll continue to work hard to get these chapters out!!

I'll try to stick to their canon selves but if there's something wrong, grammatically or character wise, feel free to correct me on it!! 

Well then, Here's a chapter from your one and only, Yatora!~