waking up

Sun's pov: I woke up to see Moon sleeping on me with his head nuzzeled into my chest and I was blushing hard-core he was so cute and adorable...but...................................................

..
...
......

I had to wake him up.....

Moon's pov: I felt somebody tapping me trying to wake me up then I opened my eyes still trying to wake up to see me resting me head on sun's chest...I got up from embarrassment and apologized multiple time he said it was fine but I still felt embarrassed.

--da time skip named Bob-

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to see a small amount of kids I counted them and there was only 13... that wasn't a lot.. I walked out of my room inside the napping area and walked over to sun. All the kids just stared at me and sun introduced me to the kids there was this one kid who looked at me in disgust and stuck his tongue out at me and walked away. "Sorry for her behavior she doesn't really like new people." "It's fine I'm sorta use to it"
Sun then looked at me like something was the matter but I shrugged it off and played with the kids.

Sun's pov: when moon said that it kinda felt like nobody really liked him... which made me feel a bit worried and sad, but I continued to smile and play with the kids until they had to leave

--Bob Jr time skip--

Nobody's pov:

The kids left and the room went silent

"What did you mean by that earlier?" asked sun. "What do you mean?" "Earlier you said you were use to people you know.." "oh..umm....d-don't worry about it its fine." As moon said walking off leaving a worried sun standing there.

♡♡♡STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!♡♡♡

-WOW 311 Words lol-