KNB Boys As Boyfriends Ft. Chubby GF (First Years)

Kuroko

• Likes to surprise you with gifts such as flowers, bracelets, or love notes• Kind of Clingy in a cute way• Likes to hold you even if he's not that strong• Doesn't mind PDA to a certain extent since he likes to give you kisses on your hand and for...

• Kind of Clingy in a cute way
• Likes to hold you even if he's not that strong
• Doesn't mind PDA to a certain extent since he likes to give you kisses on your hand and forehead
• Nicknames for you: Baby, Angel, Love
• Nicknames for him that he likes: Baby, Ko, Sweetheart

~~~~~~

You were playing on your phone when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn to see a flower followed by a familiar voice.
"Good Morning.". You turned around again to see it was Kuroko.
"Good Morning, Baby. You scared me.".
"I'm sorry, Love. Here's some coffee to make it up to you.". You side-eye the shorter male as you grabbed the cup, taking a sip. Kuroko just chuckled with adoration in his eye.

Kagami

• Clingy AF• Needs to be touching you most of the day in order to function• Likes to show off during practice and games when you are attending• Enjoys cooking together since he can get the taste of America when he's with you• PDA usually consists ...

• Clingy AF
• Needs to be touching you most of the day in order to function
• Likes to show off during practice and games when you are attending
• Enjoys cooking together since he can get the taste of America when he's with you
• PDA usually consists of hand holding, hugging, and you sitting on him with occasional kissing before and after matches
•Nicknames for you: Babe or a short version of your name
• Nickname for him that he likes: Babe or Tiger

~~~~~~

Kagami greeted your parents as he made his way to your room. Swinging the door open, he yelled your name as it bounced off of the walls; scaring the shit out of you.
"Taiga. It is way too early for you to be yelling." you groaned looking up at him.
"Regardless, we need to get to school. Now get up.". He yanked you by your ankles to the edge of the bed before heaving you over his shoulder, carrying you to breakfast.

Kise