52

2 Years Earlier

the main reason our beloved favorite characters are no longer together has been something that both neveah and izaak have chosen to burry in the past

along with a lot more..
__

"i'm pregnant.." neveah said sliding the pregnancy test down the long dining room table.

"yeah.. i know." izaak mumbled in a low tone.

"i have to abort it.. not right now. i'm not ready. we're not ready. we aren't even together!" neveah rambled while running her fingers through her dark black hair.

"c'mon dude. we both apologized.. and so what if we aren't together? you tryna say if ian getting no pussy ian gon be there for my seed?" izaak asked jerking his neck back.

"see that's what the fuck i be talking about! you wanna argue with me every chance you get! this is why we needa break in the first place. we've spent nearly everyday together since we met. i need a damn minute." neveah said slamming her hands on the table.

"look that one was on me. but cmon dude you gon abort our child? after you had a whole ass mis- don't you dare try and guilt trip me with something you also took part in! you know why i had that miscarriage correct?" neveah said cutting off izaak.

izaak pulled out a cigarette and lighter and slouched in his seat.

"so what's we gon do babygirl?" he said inhaling it.

_____

The Baby Shower

the community center filled with the smell of meatballs, conversations and laughter and much more.

everyone was there except the person carrying the baby we were expecting.

"izaak where the hell is neveah??" lani asked while munching on a plate of food.

"man i don't even know. she hasn't answered the phone and she really pissing me off right now" legacy sighed adjusting his blue "noah's dad" shirt.

he pulled his phone out calling her one last time as his attention moved towards the opening door revealing neveah.

she didn't come alone tho.. behind her was ryuk.

nobody had heard from ryuk besides neveah and little of his friends and associates. neveah always felt the sexual tension around him. since she was pregnant they couldn't move forward with their feelings besides a once in a while heated makeout session.