Chapter 2

This is going to be so confusing for having two Ran, so, I'll use 'Lan' for Mouri Ran.
———————————————————
The school soon ended, many people had walk to their home.  Ran was targeting Lan, since she and Shinichi have good relationship, she will be useful to get to know more about him.

"Leave it to me, I will talk to her." Sanzu said, which made Ran a bit worried because he knows Sanzu isn't very good at communicating, I mean he can't have the attitude that he has in his work right...?
Sanzu walked up to Lan and asked her if he and Ran could catch up some skipped lessons from her. Lan didn't think much and agree, she told Sanzu that they can start over from today.Then,  Sanzu ask if it's okay to go to her house, since their house is kind of far from school. Then, just like that they got to Mouri house.

"Never thought you're okay with communicating~" Ran whispered to Sanzu with a little giggle.

"... shut up..." Sanzu whispered back.

"Seems like you already two each other." Lan said.

"Yep!' Ran answered.

"I'm home!" Lan yelled as soon as she got home.

"Ah! Lan nee-chan! You're back-" Conan said happily when he saw Lan but stopped at soon as he saw two new people in their house.

"Who are these two big sisters?" Conan asked, and he looked at them with kind of worried and vigilant eyes.
The look of his eyes make Ran a little excited, if it's not for mission he would've destroy the person really quick as usual. Ran got some interest to Conan, he smiles creepily at him. (In this story, Ran is kind of sadist.)

"That look in his eyes is too mature for his age... and his face just look like that Shinichi guy. Not really sure but it might be him." Ran and Sanzu thought.

"And seems like his little girlfriend doesn't know what happened to him according to what we talked while coming to this house." They continued to guess.
Sanzu noticed that Conan flutter a bit when he looks at Ran, as he guesses, Ran is smiling like a creep again. He pinches Ran's hand and give him a look of telling him to behave.

"Say hello to them, Conan-kun, they are the new students from our class, the braided-hair one is Taniguchi Ryo and the other is Kawaragi Haruka. Also, they're not big sisters but big brothers. And this is Edogawa Conan, Taniguchi-san Kawaragi-san, he is currently living in our house." Lan introduced.

Conan wasn't really surprised that they're male because he kind of guessed that, but still a bit shocked that Sanzu have the look a girl when being a boy.

"Alele? They are big brothers? But they looked just like big sisters!" Conan said while faking that he is shocked. Ran walked up to Conan.

"Haha, almost everyone thought like that. So... by the way, nice to meet you! Edogawa Conan." He stopped, then whispered "so, this is the 'cool guy' and 'angel' that she was talking about?"

Conan's eyes widened, he is really shocked now, 'cool guy' and 'angel' is what Vermouth call him and Lan, he looked up and see Ran smiling at him while Sanzu is staring at him and thinking something.
"Come on,Taniguchi-san and Kawaragi-san, this way. You can wait there while I'm preparing." Then, Lan left.
Conan is thinking what he will do now, is Ryo, Vermouth in disguise or not? The other one also stares at him with some meanings. Are they from Black Organization? Did Vermouth tell them his identity? Later, he decided to ask Haibara to confirm about those two. When he was about to make a call, he looks around to make sure there is no one.

"Haibara, are there any members who names Taniguchi or Kawaragi in the Black Organization? They're around our age."

"Nope, never heard of them. Why do you ask? do they have connections with them?"

"I'm not sure, but I can say that one of them has connections with Vermouth..." or is actually Vermouth.

"Oh... by the way, can you come over here? I have something to talk to you about the antidotes for APTX-4869."

"Okay! I'll come right now." Conan look around again, there is no one. He writes a letter about going to professor's house and left. Little did he know that Sanzu is watching all along, he heard the conversation, but he didn't hear clearly what Haibara says. He looked at the letter, it said

'Lan nee-chan, I'm going to professor's house, do not worry.'Sanzu smirk at this, he got some new information. He went back to the Ran and asked

"Have you already known?"

"Ahaha of course! It's obvious, I call him and his girlfriend, 'cool guy' and 'angel' just like Vermouth and his eyes widened."

Ran had a flash back. It was Bonten having a cooperation with Black Organization when he first knew Vermouth. He also heard a little about APTX-4869 and 'cool guy' from her when they were chatting. (No, Vermouth didn't tell Ran the name of 'cool guy')

"Also, I got new information..." Sanzu's voice cut out his flash back.

"Earlier, I overheard a conversation of detective, he knew Vermouth, there was a traitor or another victim of the drugs, but I don't know their names or gender, but I think I know where they live now..."