what.

how does this shit lard have 3 votes. im not Ana be writingmuvh bus my tuition us soon no more

anyways have this 

modern au

Tighnari yawned as he sat in his seat at school. There was a new student, but he didn't care whatsoever. The girls fangirled, the boys fanboyed, the ones that are already taken were kissing their other half. Or something like that- he could not care less. 

"Good- ugh whatever u lil shats listen up this dude is Cyno." Cyno waved and smiled lightly at the class and everyone started bursting into chatter. "Shut up guys, Cyno go sit beside Tighnari at the back." [im the teacher btw] Tighnari was dreaming and didn't notice the white-haired boy come up to him and sit beside him. "Hi, you look really cute." he commented, and Tighnari whipped his red face around. He could barely even manage to stutter as he saw the hot guy in front of him. "I- w-ha-what-" Cyno laughed silently, and then introduced himself. "I'm pretty sure you didn't listen just now, so, hi. I'm Cyno, pleased to meet you!" Tighnari, face still flushed, replied with his name as well. "..Tighnari." 

after school cuz I got tuition and am in constant fear of my mother just walking in and finding out-

They had become good friends by the end of school and had gotten each others' phone numbers. "Well, Nari, I'll see you tomorrow!" "Yeah, okay." "Bye hottieee!" Cyno screamed as he ran off into the sunset (wow), leaving Tighnari in a daze. 'Can't believe I like him already, can't believe I'm gay, can't believe...' was all Tighnari could think of all night. When he finally fell asleep, he dreamed of his fantasies of him and Cyno being togetherrrr :D. 

Cyno couldn't not think of Tighnari either. But they both knew that it was definitely love at first sight.  

also guys if u wna know I ship 

kazuscara, xiaoven, xinjin, yantao

zhongchi, xingyun, beigguang, eimiko, eulamber, ganqing, a bunch of other things